9800GX2 Vs. Non-SLI supported games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't double post

I guess theres a patch or something? because it both Veedub and Nosboost both have said that Crysis SLi Compatibility is absolute garbage (this is not a direct quote btw)
Double post?? That's not a double post... and your post wasn't even up yet when I started replying to backup287 for me to "+"

There must be a patch but I haven't seen any SLI comparisons that weren't ultras.

Ok well using vista, plus SLI gts512's and all settings "high" i get 33 fps, if i set it to very high, i have roughly 15fps, which is not at all playable. I set AA to 8x and got stuck at 1fps and had to alt-f4 and restart.

Also, i still cant say that i enjoy the game.

Double post?? That's not a double post... and your post wasn't even up yet when I started replying to backup287. Besides, the VB software here doesn't let you "+" multiple quotes together, so F it.

There must be a patch but I haven't seen any SLI comparisons that weren't ultras.

thats posts 7 and 8 I'm talking about, its common courtesy to just edit your original post

to do it with quotes open a new tab copy the quote hit "edit" on your previous post and then add your reply to the previous post

and Veedub if you hate Crysis and are willing to sell it cheap let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom