5 most favourite games of all time (PC or console)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well these are my favorite games of all time.

1.Call of Duty(series)
2.super mario 64
3.Final Fantasy X
4.Duke Nukem(series)
5.Resistance Fall of Man

-- 007 golden eye
-- conkers bad fur day (multi
-- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. shadow of chernobyl (recently i started playing this game and i love it)
--oblivion
--Assassins creed

Such a hard question to narrow down just 5.

007 Golden Eye(N64) -Came out when I was in Elem. School. First FPS ever played.
Super Mario World (SNES)- It's what got me into gaming.
Bioshock - Upgraded my computer just to play it. Many good memories that time in my life.
Finaly Fantasy 8 (No not 7, 8) - Played countless hours in Elem. School with good friends.
Half Life 2 (PC)- Built a new computer for it, skipped so many classes in high school for it and skipped all periods the day it came out haha.

I'll give this a go, mostly old school games though

1. Morrowind, I had to quit playing because I knew where practically everything in the game was. I was definitely amazed by the size and freedom of this game
2. Fallout 1 / Fallout 2 (seemed like the same game to me) I love Post apocolyptic stuff
3. Diablo, I don't really think this is a GREAT game, but at the time I was playing it, a lot of my friends would play together. So I have good memories of it :)
4. ChronoTrigger, the whole time travel thing was awesome
5. KOTOR, So-So gameplay and graphics, but hands down best storyline in a game

Such a hard question to narrow down just 5.

007 Golden Eye(N64) -Came out when I was in Elem. School. First FPS ever played.
Super Mario World (SNES)- It's what got me into gaming.
Bioshock - Upgraded my computer just to play it. Many good memories that time in my life.
Finaly Fantasy 8 (No not 7, 8) - Played countless hours in Elem. School with good friends.
Half Life 2 (PC)- Built a new computer for it, skipped so many classes in high school for it and skipped all periods the day it came out haha.

im making my comp just for gmod/hl2 + the new half life lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom