4 x 7800 GTX's in SLI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you dont have a fantastic CPU, and no PPU, this game is really gonna beat up your computer, im guessing at least a P4 2.4Ghz or 2.8Ghz will be mininum, it will play like crap though if you dont have the PPU.

PPU=Physics Processing Unit.

Indeed, this game is going to change the way we look at gaming. Aside from being so demanding that most people will not be able to play it without a hardware upgrade, it will be the first to make full use of the highest, most bleeding edge hardware upon release. I have heard somebody say that by the release of this game, there will be no hardware yet available that can max it out. If you are playing medium/medium-high settings, you will be doing excellent.

Graphics

The most visible technological improvements in UT2007 come from the move to Unreal Engine 3. Environments are now alive with rich shaders, and per-pixel lit. As such, a DirectX 9 compatible card is a must. Expect the minimum spec graphics card to be an NVIDIA GeForce FX or ATI Radeon 9700 level card. If you're looking for decent performance however, you'll need to aim a little higher. At E3 2005, Epic's Tim Sweeney suggested an NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra level card for decent frame rates at 1024x768 resolution

http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut2007/about.php

apokalipse said:
I wonder how STALKER is going to look?

Give up on STALKER, its been delayed to 2007...its not comming out. Im just waiting for the developers to announce that STALKER has been cancelled. I have plenty of other games to look forward to that will actually come out. I haven't heard any word on Duke Nukem Forever in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom