4 x 7800 GTX's in SLI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find. I had no idea about it even being there. Wow, talk about revolutionary. I'm reading up a review for the board as of now. I want to see what this monster is all about for myself. Thanks for sharing.

Actually, I go to school with a guy who is getting one of those boards an 2 more 7800GTXs! He already has 2 7800GTXs...and thinks he needs 2 more (rich bastard). He is the one that keeps swearing to me that 2 7800GTXs will be minimum requirements for UT2007.

Actually, I go to school with a guy who is getting one of those boards an 2 more 7800GTXs! He already has 2 7800GTXs...and thinks he needs 2 more (rich bastard). He is the one that keeps swearing to me that 2 7800GTXs will be minimum requirements for UT2007.

nah, 2 7800gtx's wont me the min requirements, what the hell is that guy thinkin!

Epic says that it will be a "reward" to be able to play UT2007 on the PC...and that its major audience will be those with XBOX360s, which can get buy with much, much cheaper hardware.

i think the min req will be geforce Ti 4200 or geforce 6200 (at most), if u look today the highest game graphics today like FEAR can run fine on geforce 3 at lowest setting, so iam sure UT2007 min req will not be 6800GT/Ultra in SLI. IF u rembember, before doom3 was released people thought that min system requirement will be like fx5900, but we all know that doom3 could now run fine on geforce3 or geforce 4mx, and doom3 runs at 20 frame rate per sec on my old video video card geforce2 mx400 at 640x480 low setting. so i sure that UT2007 will run fine on geforce4ti at lowest settings, and it is crazy to say the min sys req is 7800gtx in SLI , because i am sure that one 7800gtx will run it at high setting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom