$1500 pc annialated by pissed off dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameGURU said:
A computer isn't that bad.

But cars, that's another story. I see kids that own 20-40 thousand dollar cars...because their parents bought them for their kids.

well if you put it that way, you're right

i see so many retards that make minimum wage with expensive cars

I say you had it coming.

If its not yours, leave it alone. You modded his lighter (you're 14... why are you 'modding' a lighter in the first place?)

So he decided to "mod" your computer.

Seems fair to me.

It follows the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
I don't mess with other people's stuff without their permission, so other people don't mess with my stuff without my permission (which, btw, is rarely given to them):)

Now it looks like you gotta get a Jay Oh Bee to get a new computer.

But cars, that's another story. I see kids that own 20-40 thousand dollar cars...because their parents bought them for their kids.
Yeah...stupid beotch of a girl I knew in highschool had a brand new silver camaro and she was all griping about some kid acting like he was gonna throw a rock at it and she goes off on this tantrum like "Psht...he couldn't have paid for a paint job if he would have scratched it" and I'm thinkin to myself....neither could you beotch, you'd have your parents pay for it.

Crap annoys the hell out of me.

mac_mogul said:

Seems fair to me.

Now it looks like you gotta get a Jay Oh Bee to get a new computer.

Wow.... umm yeah.. a 3 dollar lighter... and a 1500 hundred dollar computer... really fair eh?

The computer wasnt totally free he owed me about 900 bucks well 15grand. He stole it from my college savings when i was 11, they got divorced. So were getting the 15,000 back soon in court but he owes 900 bucks from when i would bring money over and he would steal it. great story right, hate my damn dad.

yeah serioussly oops i broke his 1 doller lighter when hes got 10 others that are so much better and he breaks my 1500 buck pc. He still owes me like 1 grand plus 15 to me and my mom so wtf! Oh and my friends a boy scout. He teachs me these things.

I got a job working with my stepdad doing contracting and electrical. I work 8 hours a day with him for 5 says a week getting 10 bucks an hour. Im working like this for 8 weeks (summer) so i make a total of.....
$3600. Yay me! But still thats not the point. I cant get a pc at my dads cause my mom doesnt want me to bring money ovious reasons and at my moms i got a great pc.

I've only made $2500 for this year :p...granted I've given maybe $1500 to my parents aaaand I work a lot less :p

Buuut yeah, any reason you needed to triple post every other minute?

Post doesn't get counted in here anyway

Nubius said:
I've only made $2500 for this year :p...granted I've given maybe $1500 to my parents aaaand I work a lot less :p

Buuut yeah, any reason you needed to triple post every other minute?

Post doesn't get counted in here anyway

where do you work? :confused:

btw pepsiboy that suuuuuuucks major ass, now i feel really sorry for you (well..kinda :p )

where do you work?
Webmaster for my dads furniture selling website, so my pay is determined by sales of that month....I generally give atleast $300 to the household to pay for electricity, food, and things of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom