Random Chit Chat

Prices for AMD chips are still just outside of the galaxy range. I can't touch a Ryzen 3 APU chip for less than $300. Just over a year ago I got those buggers for less than $100. I got a board but I do not want to have to get a video card so I'm still waiting!

Prices for AMD chips are still just outside of the galaxy range. I can't touch a Ryzen 3 APU chip for less than $300. Just over a year ago I got those buggers for less than $100. I got a board but I do not want to have to get a video card so I'm still waiting!
Their britches got big.

Not surprising given how many people have taken up gaming aa a hobby during the pandemic tbh!

Finally decided to get one of my drawings printed on a quality printer through an online service. Cost about $12 for a 12"x16" print including delivery and saves me having to buy my own multi thousand dollar printer. Should hopefully turn up today, or Monday. Hope the quality is as good as I expect.

edit: It arrived! pretty happy. Tried getting a picture of it but the acrylic is REALLY reflective and it's hard to get a good picture without a tonne of reflections, but I tried my best.

Attachments

• IMG_1676.jpg
    IMG_1676.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Finally decided to get one of my drawings printed on a quality printer through an online service. Cost about $12 for a 12"x16" print including delivery and saves me having to buy my own multi thousand dollar printer. Should hopefully turn up today, or Monday. Hope the quality is as good as I expect.

edit: It arrived! pretty happy. Tried getting a picture of it but the acrylic is REALLY reflective and it's hard to get a good picture without a tonne of reflections, but I tried my best.
Dude, that is awesome work. You've truly got a gift there.

Dude, that is awesome work. You've truly got a gift there.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I have a friend as an artist who I asked for his opinion, but he didn't reply and just ignores me so I didn't really know what to think of it at that point. I attached the original drawing so you can see it without all the reflections :ROFLMAO: i'm wondering if there is such a thing as picture frames with anti reflective glass now... ?

Attachments

• BarbaraPalvinFinal.png
    BarbaraPalvinFinal.png
    593.8 KB · Views: 4
Dude you drew that??
Yah. I started drawing last year in Procreate on my iPad, eventually got a Cintiq for my PC and started to draw in Clip Studio as I wanted a bigger screen than an iPad and leaning over to draw on an iPad for 10 hours straight was giving me crazy back pain. I think i've done 5 or 10 portrait/body drawings now. Some are horrible disasters, this drawing is probably my best so far though. Not really figured out how to be consistent yet as I keep trying different brushes and methods.

(NSFW) This is probably one of the better pictures I did back on my iPad. Girl in a bikini so kinda NSFW.
I got tired towards the end though and rushed the face and background. I might go back and finish it up one day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom