Potentially the longest thread in history...

@ PP ; He ignored you, then he passed away or you ignored him then he passed away.

My Aunt snuffing it has brought out the worst in my family. I absolute f*ing hate the lot of them and the best part is these feelings of hate wont be resolved because we are not a close family. F* the lot of them.

Her son, my cousin is a cracka jack. Totally off his head and I'm not just saying it but if he were next I couldn't give two monkeys to be perfectly honest. The blokes a waist of space and a looser.

**** this family, and **** the funeral on Monday.

@ PP ; He ignored you, then he passed away or you ignored him then he passed away.

My Aunt snuffing it has brought out the worst in my family. I absolute f*ing hate the lot of them and the best part is these feelings of hate wont be resolved because we are not a close family. F* the lot of them.

Her son, my cousin is a cracka jack. Totally off his head and I'm not just saying it but if he were next I couldn't give two monkeys to be perfectly honest. The blokes a waist of space and a looser.

**** this family, and **** the funeral on Monday.
He ignored me. We were fighting and the night before I went over to smooth things over. I wound up just talking to my mom because he ignored me. 6 hours later their house burned down and he was in the ICU.

@ PP ..

What I'm about too say is going too sound extremely nasty, vicious and spiteful along with angry and full of hatefulness .. But try too look at it from my perspective and take a step back..

My Auntie was a very heavy drinker for years and years ( 25 + ) and a heavy smoker. She would smoke anything from genuine cigarettes from a licensed dealer what are a completely different grade too the real knock off what were really bad for your chest. Total crap counterfeit cigarettes .

She had very bad health in her final years and days. The Smoking caused OPCD I think its called. Its either OPCD, or OCPD. What really messed up her lungs and chest to the point of being on an oxygen machine 6+ hours a day.

Because of her neglect of her own health I said **** it. Not my problem. The body in my experience PP is a machine, what needs looking after or it breaks down. It has too be cared for. Its a Biodegradable machine what needs to be kept fit and healthy in order to maintain those later years what pays dividends if you do this when you are in your 20s, 30s, and 40s ..

My Auntie completely neglected her body and mind and at the age of just 59 she died of OPCD or OCPD along with a diagnosis of Pneumonia what was on her death certificate.

I cant take responsibility for her neglect, and what I'm saying is when I said **** it I walked away a long time ago from caring.

What I'm saying is, if the other person doesn't care then why should I. In regards to your late farther, even now you must have some regrets or even pain still, BUT if a person who isn't interested in the case of my Auntie then why should I care.

I'm selfish like that PP, as people and human beings we need comfort and security with the amount of Pain in this world, but I cant take responsibility of someone else actions if they don't help them selves.

But PP you see, I drink energy drinks and smoke my self. So I'm not perfect. I have many flaws. I mite be diagnosed with Diabetes one day and have problems with or threw smoking tobacco. I understand with my Auntie, tobacco, is an addiction, then I have my energy drinks were as she was an alcoholic.

Being naturally gifted with Psychic Gifts, I struggle with a lot. I'm constantly picking up on different stuff and this makes it hard to deal with when you can walk a mile literally in someone else's shoes. Its called being Empathic. Schizophrenia; that's called being Psychic.

I'm constantly battling from all sides.

You PP, its **** what happened and I'm sorry for your loss especially under those circumstances.

In other news, Windows 10's multiple desktop mode is amazing for work. Ctrl + Win + Left/Right, and you can instantly switch between a desktop full of work stuff, and one full of Reddit / Facebook / WhatsApp / YouTube :D :D :D

In other news, Windows 10's multiple desktop mode is amazing for work. Ctrl + Win + Left/Right, and you can instantly switch between a desktop full of work stuff, and one full of Reddit / Facebook / WhatsApp / YouTube :D :D :D

I agree, even though Microsoft was a few decades behind most others with this OS functionality they implemented it a lot better.

To those who are graphically inclined:

I would love to have this wallpaper edited with all the red replaced with an absolute black to be used on an AMOLED screen. I might be able to eventually do it but I know I am not a creatively gifted individual.

I wish I could find a 3/4 view like this one done in black but I don't think one exists.

Attachments

• red_vader.jpg
    red_vader.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 6
@ PP ..

What I'm about too say is going too sound extremely nasty, vicious and spiteful along with angry and full of hatefulness .. But try too look at it from my perspective and take a step back..

My Auntie was a very heavy drinker for years and years ( 25 + ) and a heavy smoker. She would smoke anything from genuine cigarettes from a licensed dealer what are a completely different grade too the real knock off what were really bad for your chest. Total crap counterfeit cigarettes .

She had very bad health in her final years and days. The Smoking caused OPCD I think its called. Its either OPCD, or OCPD. What really messed up her lungs and chest to the point of being on an oxygen machine 6+ hours a day.

Because of her neglect of her own health I said **** it. Not my problem. The body in my experience PP is a machine, what needs looking after or it breaks down. It has too be cared for. Its a Biodegradable machine what needs to be kept fit and healthy in order to maintain those later years what pays dividends if you do this when you are in your 20s, 30s, and 40s ..

My Auntie completely neglected her body and mind and at the age of just 59 she died of OPCD or OCPD along with a diagnosis of Pneumonia what was on her death certificate.

I cant take responsibility for her neglect, and what I'm saying is when I said **** it I walked away a long time ago from caring.

What I'm saying is, if the other person doesn't care then why should I. In regards to your late farther, even now you must have some regrets or even pain still, BUT if a person who isn't interested in the case of my Auntie then why should I care.

I'm selfish like that PP, as people and human beings we need comfort and security with the amount of Pain in this world, but I cant take responsibility of someone else actions if they don't help them selves.

But PP you see, I drink energy drinks and smoke my self. So I'm not perfect. I have many flaws. I mite be diagnosed with Diabetes one day and have problems with or threw smoking tobacco. I understand with my Auntie, tobacco, is an addiction, then I have my energy drinks were as she was an alcoholic.

Being naturally gifted with Psychic Gifts, I struggle with a lot. I'm constantly picking up on different stuff and this makes it hard to deal with when you can walk a mile literally in someone else's shoes. Its called being Empathic. Schizophrenia; that's called being Psychic.

I'm constantly battling from all sides.

You PP, its **** what happened and I'm sorry for your loss especially under those circumstances.
Nah man I get it. I'm the same way with my sister, especially since she went back to smoking.

This company pisses me off.

Sales guys get large commission for every job they sell, some of them are earning an extra $50k a year in commision bonus's.

The accounts team get bonus's for reclaiming money and chasing debt.

The compliance team get bonus's for meeting compliance targets and fixing jobs that the sales guys got wrong (but ofcourse the sales guys are never penalised for getting it wrong)

The estimating team get bonus's for pricing up contracts for builders.

IT get sweet **** all. Develop a new app that is used by all the technicians and sales guys, which seriously reduces compliance errors and increases gross margin ? not even an email saying thanks.

Fix all the compliance errors that the compliance team can't fix themselves because they don't have enough database SQL knowledge ? again, nothing. But guess what ? the compliance guys still get a nice sweet bonus for all those jobs they 'fixed', when all they actually did was email IT saying "not sure on this, can you fix for us?". Such a big ****ing joke. The IT in this company pretty much fix's all the **** work other departments do, and we make their lives so much easier by constantly developing new apps and web services to automate hard/slow parts of their jobs, and we don't get a single $ bonus for it.

In other news I woke up today with some kind of serious chemical or hormonal imbalance because I am in a seriously bad, depressed and "i dont care about anything" kind of mood. Other than not being on a bonus scheme, evidently...
Welcome to IT. Where literally everybody uses something IT related in their lives and we are the most underappreciated group in existence.

To those who are graphically inclined:

I would love to have this wallpaper edited with all the red replaced with an absolute black to be used on an AMOLED screen. I might be able to eventually do it but I know I am not a creatively gifted individual.

I wish I could find a 3/4 view like this one done in black but I don't think one exists.
Did you want just solid black or shadow gradient as well?

Back
Top Bottom