Potentially the longest thread in history...

god ****....i passed out at midnight, and had one of the most intense dreams ever. its only 3:30 but i could have sworn that the dream had like 10 hours go by, i woke up and thought it was 6.

starts out like this: power went out, so we grabbed a generator from the garage and set it up to an outlet so the pc's would still work, and continued to play a game. so then the generator starts running out of gas so we trip out and turn everything off that we dont need, but it still dies (duh) so were like aww and leave to go walk around until the power comes back on, start walking around outside, go down the street a bit, run into my gf and a few of her friends, so we all start walking around, they ask where were going so i said to the little corner store to get something to drink, but there is a garage in the middle of the road blocking it, but the garage is open about 1ft so i decide to go thru the garage to continue our journey to the store, but when i went under the door its like i popped out in my neighbors driveway, and now there is another guy with us, so we realize were in his yard and he has these two gigantic rottweilers that are just staring at all of us like big slabs of meat, so we all book it outta there, (doing street style or something like that over the gate and off of trees and stuff) get to the street, go back to my house, hang there, power comes back on, but only one device at a time. first it was the clocks, then it was the tv, then it was the lights, then the pc, then a random Coors zeon sign, and then BAM i woke up like someone slapped me. alot more but lol i cant remember anymore. dream was insane

Back
Top Bottom