Printer problems....

MMyers

Baseband Member
I had to uninstall my printer and no matter what i do try to install it with the CD or get the drivers from the HP website I get the error message below.

HP Deskjet F2400 All-in-one

ERROR-C:\user\BobbyM~\AppData|Local|Temp|7zS7855\setup\HP zwup01/.exe

There are no drivers at all installed and I was going to start from scratch but it wont let me do anything. Anyone out there that might have a solution for me on how to install what i need to get the printer to work.

Thank you,MMyers(Bobby)

Something you could try, is when that error pops up, try manually browsing to that file location to see if it has the installer package, or driver INF files. If it does, then you could either run the installer, or manually point the driver install wizard (from Device Manager) to that directory.

With HP's, you need to turn off and disconnect the printer Before you install the drivers/software from your disk/download. You also need to dis-able your antivirus and any other security software that would prevent the HP software from installing a driver.
First remove any printer software and attempted drivers and re-boot. Then pop your disk in or start the downloaded program and run the installer. The software will tell you when to turn on and connect the printer, you should be good with that method

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom