Your 2007 Game of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Oblivion came out like 2 years ago lol not really a contender for 2007 game of the year, not that its not an amazing games its just we are talking about games that came out this year, not two years ago.

COD4 is it for me

wow, was it really two years ago that oblivion came out? I feel like it has only been a few months... wow. That is crazy. I guess I have to change my vote to C&C 3, or PES 08

Crysis. The graphics are great even on lower settings and Power Struggle is awesome. I would give second place to COD4.

Crysis. The graphics are great even on lower settings and Power Struggle is awesome. I would give second place to COD4.
I see we have another lover of Power Struggle. :cool:
I can't believe more people don't talk about it, it's a new concept of multiplayer in a FPS and it's a lot of fun.

I see we have another lover of Power Struggle. :cool:
I can't believe more people don't talk about it, it's a new concept of multiplayer in a FPS and it's a lot of fun.

it is probably because people are so caught up in running benchmarks on Crysis that they forgot they can actually play it...

the one that gets it for me is gears of war

i loved it on the 360 so what could be better then 5 more levels and a map editor for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom