Why is World of Warcraft so good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think WoW is so good because it sets a goal. When you first get the game you instantly think you need to hit level 60. But in actuality, when you hit level 60 the real game begins. Up to level 60, Yeah theres pvp and raids and all that. But at 60 the raid system is just awesome. Its one of the best things i think ever created in a game. I have fun basically reading about it. The pvp is also very excellent, with rewards and rankings and everything. I mean, sure you can play pvp in runescape for free. But have you seen runescape's graphics? 6 polygons is all i have to say.

ill trade someone my guild wars account for there WOW account and there doesnt have to be any time left in the card =) i want WOW

MyKnifeForAiur said:
I think WoW is so good because it sets a goal. When you first get the game you instantly think you need to hit level 60. But in actuality, when you hit level 60 the real game begins. Up to level 60, Yeah theres pvp and raids and all that. But at 60 the raid system is just awesome. Its one of the best things i think ever created in a game. I have fun basically reading about it. The pvp is also very excellent, with rewards and rankings and everything. I mean, sure you can play pvp in runescape for free. But have you seen runescape's graphics? 6 polygons is all i have to say.

Lvl 60 is easy, if you enjoy spending 4+ HOURS stuck in an instance with 30+ of your guild mates, doing the same instance at least 20 times to get all your gear + your guild. If you think the system is "awesome", when in reality, the game is gear based, requires barely any skill, only gear. If you think that once you get your first Tier armor, your done? Nope, they open up a new instance, in this case its BWL, for your 2nd tier.

Thats there market strategy, by the time your fully gear with your guild, there will be new instances open, requiring you to do those for your better gear, rinse repeat.

In the end, if you enjoy WoW, you really have no life. PvP is pure horse ****, all pvp is a zerg fest, no real skill involved. Again, if you have no life, like most people who play WoW, you'll enjoy it, but if you have real life goals, WoW is ****, which it is.

Hmm...its look is to cartoonish to hold any true appeal, graphics are dated, consumes your life in boring traditional equipment based system...takes to long to accomplish anything...hmm...they're are more flaws, but I'll cut to the chase. Play Guild Wars....doesn't take long to get good, and when you're done with the game you won't have shaved off a year or so of your life.

I hate this game alot... its so boring for me. Its so slow paced... as in your attacking very slow most of the time and so do the enemies. If your a melee person you just stand there pressing the same button over and over until the guy is dead. Casters are a little bit more fun but still very repeditive and boring. I dont see how anyone can play this game and not think to themselves... Why am i wasting hours of my life on this game. I wouldnt even play this if it was free.

The only rpgs I like in games like Diablo2 where its very fast pased and your doing all sorts of stuff at once. Especially when dueling.

Thats just my opinion, I like fast paced games where i dont do the same thing over and over. Guess thats why I love fps's

I recently baught WoW and gotten up to Lv.10 (newb lol) but.. I played RF/ and Lineage 2 (still playing and still liking it) and I found the graphics to be cartoony in a way which was unappealing to me as I like semi realistic. Controls are slow and kind of sluggish imo (L2 fast attacking and casting comparison) a Friend of mine is 60 and tells me it doesnt take long so thats a positive as in some mmorpg's (l2/rf) it can take a good year of grinding just to get up their. anyhow dont get me wrong WoW is fun and is indeed a huge world to explore and soo much content, its just I like graphics and pvp which L2 does that, WoW graphics soon bug me and pvp in it is kind of a bore. I will continue to play WoW until my 60days is up. which my decision might change.

KiDrIoT69 said:
In the end, if you enjoy WoW, you really have no life. PvP is pure horse ****, all pvp is a zerg fest, no real skill involved. Again, if you have no life, like most people who play WoW, you'll enjoy it, but if you have real life goals, WoW is ****, which it is. [/B]

Lol and what rpg is better than WoW and for what reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom