Why is World of Warcraft so good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMortar

In Runtime
Hi, lets say my birthday is comming up VERY soon, and I'd like to know if this game is any good, and why?

Ok, what really gets me about it tho is how it "looks." I never said it looked bad, but it's not my style at all. But what I want to know, is WHY is this good game, or WHY not?

How complex is the game, and how much is there to do, it's very important to be complex. Thank you.

EXPLAIN IN DETAIL, thanx

also i never thought id even THINK of resorting to this before, i an just VERY CURIOUS, because a lot of ppl at school talk about this non-stop, like its the only MMORPG on the planet, so it makes me feel outcasted

If the people in school talk about it all the time, why don't you just ask them?

I'm not an MMORPG player so I can't give you any details.. but, hey..if you wanna know something about an FPS, i can help ya.

most enjoyable game i've ever played. it can really be as complex as you want it to be. a lot of people spend a ton of time and energy discussing different spec builds and the math that goes along with making their char's the best. check out the forums on the wow website to see what i mean.

war'crack' is very addictive. maybe that's because there really isn't an 'end' to it and you just want to keep getting better and better.

plus the replayability is awesome. level one guy to 60 (soon to 70) and then try a new race/class/faction/profession and have a whole new experience.

you also have pretty good pvp in the BG's and in the game world (on pvp servers).

i'd recommend it...and you do get a 30 day trial...and i could probably get you a 10 day trial account if you could borrow the disks from a friend and install it.

not that great really, its ok, but it gets repetitive, lots of go here and get this, and kill 10 of these quests, then be sure you have the time to play because once you hit 60, if you want to get anything done you'll have to play like 40 hours a week.

one awesome thing about it is pvp, its pretty sweet.

People that say its repetitive must have never played other mmorpg's. Seriously this blows other mmorpg's out of the water. If you get this game you will get addicted to it.

its very addictive till u hit lvl60. then it gets boring and repetitive. im sure ull enjoy this game for a couple of months for sure. but WoW is not the mmorpg that you can do whatever u want to be. if u want the total freedom in mmorpg, EvE online is the only 1. theres no class or weapon restriction whatsoever. the only thing is its so hard to get into the game. because of this free style playing. eve online is opposite than WoW. the first couple months will be kinda boring and hard to know what you supposed to do in EvE but it gets better and better. WoW is the opposite.

Yes EVE is also a very very addicting game. I read this one story about some kid who basically ruined his life cuz he was so addicted to EVE. He started making millions of in game dollars and stuff and got sucked more and more in and started scamming people to get more money and better ships and ****. Then he realized what he was doing and gave all of his millions of dollars to some newb and never played the game again :D

I got WoW when it first came out, I had to buy my copy from Newegg since you couldn't even find it in stores. I played it for a little over a year and then it got boring and repetitive so I stopped. It had a good run with me, I get bored with games pretty easily. Now I'm trying to play Eve Online, I just can't connect to their server but that issue is getting sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom