Who's hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bummer. Have you found out what's causing the crashes? Checked ur error logs?

nah i have not checked the logs yet, but im pretty sure it is either the ram or the psu that just got back from a 5 week rma. Running memtest tonight. Btw, just crashed again.FML

teampietoday.php

I'm having a good day for folding. :D

you gotta save the image and host it yourself... or else it just changes every update.

so if you arent on it tomorrow and someone reads that theyre gonna be like wtf lol

@luke... go back to stock everything, no OC's at all. just stock and see if it'll run. if it doesn't, you know somethings up

I know how you feel, i'm still fine tuning my machine, it'll crash every two days or so

@luke... go back to stock everything, no OC's at all. just stock and see if it'll run. if it doesn't, you know somethings up

I know how you feel, i'm still fine tuning my machine, it'll crash every two days or so

yeah that is the third option on my list right now.
1)memtest tonight
2)swap out the psu again for the other one that i know is fine
3)go back to stock
4)reinstall os (other things are crashing too, like FF, explorer (not the browser) gadgets, etc)

^course.

I ran memtest this morning for only like 20 mins and it already had 42 errors. Could that possibly be because of the oc though? Thats with all the sticks as well. But my comp was working fine untill i put in the new psu again.

In other news, my 9600gt fan was not moving when i woke up, and the computer was froze, i restarted and the fan still wont move, i dont know whats wrong with it.

@Luke did you set your command rate to 2? Dunno what else to say except go back to stock and run memtest again...

And the same thing happened to my first 9800gt... fan stopped so I rigged one on it and not too long after that it blew up when I turned the comp on lol... even started smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom