Who's hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luke did you set your command rate to 2? Dunno what else to say except go back to stock and run memtest again...

And the same thing happened to my first 9800gt... fan stopped so I rigged one on it and not too long after that it blew up when I turned the comp on lol... even started smoking

well, i got the fan working on it again, i just switched the pcie slot it was in and it worked fine.

No i have not set it to 2t, as that was not the problem, but i can give that a go. But i ran memtest for 7 hours today when i was at school, with all the chips, and got 1401 errors, but no ecc errors. Maybe the oc causing this? because with ram erroring that bad, no way it would have been fine up until yesterday. Im going to go back to stock tonight and run memtest again over night and see if it errors any. If it does, then i will swap the psu out of it, to the old one, if that fixes the problem, im returning the piece of **** and getting a different one.

Can I ask a question about my ranking ?
Currently I am at 95 and I managed to over take at least 10 people below me in the past 7 days.
The people I beat are kind of inactive and I have about 4-6 more people overtake before I am in the 80's spot.
Why in the world are they up there since some of them have been gone for moren 6-12 months now ?
Also why haven't they dropped down a couple of ranks ? seem's weird that they are stuck in a limbo.......

Exactly. Those people, even though they aren't currently folding, did so in the past and as such have amassed a certain amount of points. Until you acquire more points than them, they will have a higher rank

Look at the point totals mikefury.

Theres a bunch of people making more ppd than me, but im still ranked higher because of my points total.

pie time....
feb23.png

philbar
clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom