What is the point in PC gaming at this point in the console life cycle?

There is definitely more to games than just graphics. Take a look at World of Warcraft, and even some of the old AD&D games. They have earned their place in the history of gaming and they are still as fun as some of the newer high-res games. You can't judge a game by its visual appearance, you judge it by how much fun it was.

There is definitely more to games than just graphics. Take a look at World of Warcraft, and even some of the old AD&D games. They have earned their place in the history of gaming and they are still as fun as some of the newer high-res games. You can't judge a game by its visual appearance, you judge it by how much fun it was.

PC has the most amount of games, plus graphics as a bonus.. I mean you can nearly emulate all consoles so you get there games to lol

What part of that is so bad :cool: lol
See rule 6:
6) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed. This includes talks of Emulators and Torrents. The links provide the information needed.
Talks of items that are not yet available by any legal means will also be taken in under this rule. This includes Games, Operating Systems, Service Packs and Betas not released yet to the public. Since there will be no way for people to obtain these by any other means then by Piracy or Warez.

And here: http://www.techist.com/forums/f15/tech-forums-stance-emulators-any-system-181157/

Against the rules and you can't even do it for current gen games. If you gotta wait 7 years, the games are a lot more underwhelming.

On the thought of the games themselves; I still enjoy games from a decade ago regardless of the system they will run on, they will run on the pc given a little work; now those games would not have existed without the console competition, but you have to admit, console games are pushing the graphic and arcade fast paced game play as there marketing tool.

I'd like to add another notch to the gaming on PC: sales/discounts. You can get huge discounts on most titles much earlier after release than on consoles.

Back
Top Bottom