Well, time to move out of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was planning to get out of here at some point this just gives me one more reason.

I say we lobby congress to get rid of the mpaa.

Soundmaster2.0 said:
Well I was planning to get out of here at some point this just gives me one more reason.

I say we lobby congress to get rid of the mpaa.

Don't forget the RIAA.

I saw that on my slashdot news this morning...

You could always go with two "Uncomfortable" chairs, but screw em, that will never fly, and I have too many shottys if they think they gonna screw with what Ive bought. same reason I dont play MMORPGs, ive paid for it, shouldnt have to pay any more.

are these people really that insane?

The data would be gathered using various motion sensors and biometric technology.

Are you kidding me? Talk about big brother.

I just don't understand it.....have these people forgotten how to be normal human beings? "Realistically each person should bring their own DVD"......jesus christ you money hungry pieces of crap.

EVERYTHING has to be monitored and taxed these days, it's ridiculous.

50 years ago people would load up in a car and go to the movies with a crapload of friends for like 20 freakin cents.

These days you gotta sign your first born over, sell your soul to satan, pay fines and release contracts just to watch a fuggin movie in your own freakin home!?

Man, people need to go fight club style on these coorperations and start blowing them up.

No way is any of that biometric data crap gonna fly.

It's not a real story. bbspot is a satire site....although I don't find it very funny.

Edit:

Not to mention that the person who put that article up on slashdot...well, just look for yourselves.

Posted by ScuttleMonkey on Tuesday November 28, @04:22AM
from the jokes-that-some-people-just-wont-get dept.

Get your panties out of a twist and relax...it's only a bad joke. :p

Well they have to pretend to do something...haha...yeah, I can see it happening...sure...right.

I love these types o' sites...make things so much fun ;)

hillbillybob said:
I dont play MMORPGs, ive paid for it, shouldnt have to pay any more.

And you will not be playing with 100s of people at once either. Which is fine, but it's fun sometimes :p As well, they generally provide more content over time.

Then you could say, you didn't pay for it, you paid for the license to use it. As with any game. :)

Not to mention that the person who put that article up on slashdot...well, just look for yourselves.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by ScuttleMonkey on Tuesday November 28, @04:22AM
from the jokes-that-some-people-just-wont-get dept.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your panties out of a twist and relax...it's only a bad joke.

Should have known.......after all, biometrics and sensor motion would be one heck of a "privacy invasion" lol

Yeah, it's sad......we don't realize these are jokes because those people probably really would want to do something like that.

Meh, I see your point. The interaction with other players, and new content. I guess to me, I pay for the internet connection, I pay for the computer, the game, etc. The networking protocols are all open standards, etc, why should I pay even more on top of that. That's my deal. I've almost entirely switched from PC gaming to console gaming, but that's probably not too far off either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom