HARPER'S MOVING EXPERIENCE (Yes, this is a rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorsoft03 said:
That's a prety nice chillspot Harper! And omg we have the same Logitech speakers it looks like! ;)
Seperated at birth......

No. More like this..... Supplier's Over Supply. The invoice sead 1x Set Speakers. The person in the warehouse supplied 1x BOX of Speakers.
Regulus said:
Yep, and there's the ol' biggie sized comp! :)

Dude, that stinks...hope everything works out in your favor...or has it already? lol
It is. I got a few last speed humps. I guess it's going to be some where between 21th and 30th of June when I know I am in the clear.

I have done excellent progress on unpacking things. It's now a case of some music CDs. And then packing a lot of other stuff up for COLD STORAGE.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Karma strikes again.
I get this phone call from my last property manager today.
ME : Hello, what's up?
Property Manager : You would not happen to have Goki's phone number?
ME : Have you tried his mobile?
Property Manager : Serval times. It's turned off.
ME : He normally keeps it off between 8:30 and 3. YOu might catch him at 12:30. But it's all ready passed that.
Property Manager : You have his work number?
ME : No. Because he's normally not contactable at work in the first place. Any thing I can help with?
ME : (thinking) GIMME JUICY INFORMATION PLEASE!!!!!
Property Manager : He was suppose to hand in his keys yesturday at 4pm. But since we just can seem to contact him, he are just going to have to bill him another week's rent.
ME : Oh..... that's too bad then.
Property Manager : Just as well you are off the lease.
ME : Why's that?
Property Manager : We would charge your bank account instead.
ME : Oh, that's nice. Sorry I can not help you on that phone number.

Well, a little update on this........

When I left the house, the place went to h3ll. It really shows how much work it looking after the place.
The kicken was falling the pieces.

Goki finally learn that his japanese female freind is just there to drive every one nuts. However I have control over my emotions and I don't normally punch 30cm holes in walls just because some one eat the last spring roll.
Apparrently after he released was he done, he was then found on the floor playing with his transformer toys sulking "what have I done". So his parents bailed him out by pain the room the house.
The house was also getting rat infested as no one was brothering to clean up since i took my dish washer back home.

When Goki was moving out, he need to do the lawn. It was looking like a jungle. Since he could not get the next store neighbor to do it as he was too busy, he hired some guy for $80. This guy did such a **** poor job the porperty managers order him to go back and mow the law. Otherwise he would not be getting there bond money back
So he purchases this send hand lawn mower for $200. (You can get a brand new one for $300) only to have it blow up 5 minutes later.

In the end, they did not see a single cent from the real-estate because the house was still a in a mess.

Goki -- Last time I event remotely spoke to this **** on a forum, I noticed that there was a picture of him and 3 others involved in a police line up.
madboards09.jpg

(Guy on the far right) After living with him for that long, I can recognise that fat arse and dress sence just about any where.

That Japanese B!tc# - It was only when she lost of one goki's transformers assessories that Goki finally convinced her to move out. So from time to time, Goki organises some one to throw a brick throw her front window.

Spike - He did one of his 6 week disappearing stunts up north. Only to get himself into a car accident with a stationary vehical. It was only then that the police finally caught up with him. And they had a quite a few outstanding arrest warrants for him. So Goki kicked him out.

Spike's Girl Freind - After seeing Goki smash a hole into the a wall of the last place, she desided that she was better off living with her abusive farther as appose to moving in with Goki and Spike.

As for me, my dad is finally getting off his arse about clearing out the front living room so I would have some space to invite freind over. Only to find out that there is a 90% chance that I will be moving out in about 6-8 weeks time.

Glad to hear you got out before it went terrible, and that you are about to move on again.

This couldn't happened to a nicer fellow. :twisted:
F***ING GOD DAMNIT!

I've been burgled!! (T_T)

Yesterday I attended a friend's wedding. Afterwards went out with some mates from the wedding to grab dinner and a movie. Came home last night to discover that my house had been broken into and ransacked. So far, here is what appears to have been stolen:

+ Microwave oven
+ Playstation 2
+ DVD/VCR player
+ My entire PS2 game collection
+ My entire DVD collection, including all my Transformers and animé DVDs. (T-T)
+ BT Asterisk Alert and Broadblast
+ My original 1984 Megatron! Sure, I have the reissue... but they took my ORIGINAL Megatron!! (sons of b1tches!!)
+ My original 1986 Ultra Magnus. Again, I still have my reissue, but now I've lost my original.
+ My original 1986 Galvatron - same situation as Megatron and Ultra Magnus.
+ BTA Sunstreaker wasn't stolen, but his box is damaged.

Also, as they ransacked my room, they knocked over a lot of Transformers - including almost all of my BTs and BTAs and a slew of G1 TFs are lying across my floor.

...this is so not my year... :(

Here I am settling down in my nice new Annandale Appartment, and I get SMSed by some one that also does not like my late house mate.

The only thing that does worry me is that the thieves did know what they were looking for in his house. Like how many typical junkie theif goes after original Generation 1 Transformers. So me and a few other people that know my last house mate, however does not like him, are a little worried that he might be pointing at us.

It does not bother me as on friday, I was at work the whole time getting a customer's computer fixed.

Trotter said:
Harper, it sounds like it's time for a YARD SALE.

And if some of your roomies' stuff happens to end up mixed in... well...

Something my mom told me years ago, "Never do business with family or friends." Sort of holds true here, huh?

Holds true EVERYTIME.

i do not plan on moving in with my friends, unless we are renting......not paying mortgage or nething.

My mom occasionally does business with my aunt, and they put an investment into a condo, and it was in my moms bank account name, and EVERY F***CKING MONTH my aunt needs to put 800 or so into the account for the payments, and is ALWAYS late and COMPLETELY F**CKS UP MY MOMS CREDIT HISTORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom