HARPER'S MOVING EXPERIENCE (Yes, this is a rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
Mother wants it? that has to suck. whereas your roomies go, i will gladly say they are some dumb f*cks lol.
Not really.
GOOD NEWS :- I get a bigger shelf in return
GOOD NEWS :- I do not have to put up with one of my dad's antique clocks in the same room. That was a good 1 hour of hint hint nudge nudge. It just looks so out of place with the my Shirow painting and Tomb Raider 1 Poster and my tower of power in the same area.
BAD NEWS :- I just finished unpacking stuff on my current shelf, and not I have to take it down again.

oh man i hate old clocks that make all the noise. back in our old house my dad had a grandfather clock in his study and it didnt go well w/ all his new age stuff.

P.P. Mguire said:
oh man i hate old clocks that make all the noise. back in our old house my dad had a grandfather clock in his study and it didnt go well w/ all his new age stuff.
My dad is an antique collector. Like I got this rather old oak table sitting in the shed right now as i needed a computer room.

Mom was like this last week :-
Mom :- Tell you what.... move the shelf in their, and I will store the clock elsewhere.
Me :- (THINK) BUYEAH!!!!!!!!
Me :- Sure thing

yea my dad is a collector too so i know how you feel. i hate that stupid clock going ding dong in the middle of the night when im trying to sleep. or when im playing a game on mute it will scare the hel louta me. plus he collects cucu clocks!:mad: :mad: i HATE those things!

P.P. Mguire said:
plus he collects cucu clocks!:mad: :mad: i HATE those things!
I will gladly put up with a CuCU Clock once per hour as appose to a constant TICK TOCK every 2 second.

Yep, and there's the ol' biggie sized comp! :)

Dude, that stinks...hope everything works out in your favor...or has it already? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom