The New, Hopefully Bug Free Folding@Home Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, and its done differently depending on os as well.

Xp is easier to setup than vista.

Yeah i havent even been folding for a month yet and im already about to hit 300k.

prvrt is a little faster than me, well for now. Nobody else can compete with us at the moment.

ya, i'm constantly watching the top.. those numbers jump

and i'll be riding xp, another reason i went with gtx280... i could stick with xp for dual cards :)

i'll hopefully be competing in 2 months...

I think I finally got everything fixed and running good, for now. That new 6.22 SMP client is a POS. There are some major bugs in it. I had to go back to 5.92 to actually get any wu completed.

Then the power has been out almost everyday the last 2 weeks. Thursday it went out @ 7:30am which is about 1 hour after I leave for work and I don't get back home until 6:00pm. So that day I lost most of my output from the pc's being off.

And, to top everything off, my GTX 260 kept screwing up and giving me the bsod. It just kept getting worse even with changing drivers. I finally pulled it out and took a look at it. Nothing looked wrong. Went to put it back in and there was the problem, a temp sensor for my NB had slipped out of its protective covering and was touching the GTX case. Fixed that problem and it runs fine now.

I should be back to full production now if the power holds out.

Yeah, i noticed i kept racking more points than you for a few days.

Guess its back to getting whooped now...but its good to hear things are good again.

I would hate to lose power now, especially since im just barely getting into the top ranks.

I cant wait to hit the 1 million mark, by that time youll be over 2 million :(

Yeah, i noticed i kept racking more points than you for a few days.

Guess its back to getting whooped now...but its good to hear things are good again.

I would hate to lose power now, especially since im just barely getting into the top ranks.

I cant wait to hit the 1 million mark, by that time youll be over 2 million :(

Get that GTX 260 and try to cut through the middle instead of running around

Wow....all the servers are down.

GPU2...smp...regular clients...everything.

This is getting to be a real pain :mad:

edit:

all the servers seem to be back up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom