The New, Hopefully Bug Free Folding@Home Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i started my folding up again. I am still mad about the client being in my taskbar at all times but oh well.

Anyone else experience issues with trying to run the GPU Client on Server 2008? I can run everything else just fine. But for some reason the GPU Client will not connect and get a WU.

Does anyone know what port to open for it? So i can add it to the Firewall? The CPU Client runs, but not the GPU. The F@HMon also doesnt work. Kinda sad since this is almost a Vista close. But if i can workaround it i will be happy.

Cheers,
Mak

Well i added both the port specifications and the applications themselves to the Firewall. Time to see if they work.

I am back to folding now. My X1950XT was starting to flake on when I quit. I was going to sell it, but decided to RMA it first since it is in warranty.

I now have a 3850 that I have folding. I might as well let it chug along since my rig sits here running 24/7.

Looks like I am getting a little competition from JFen07 on PPD so I had to step it up a bit and setup the 8800GTS. That will add a few more PPD. By the end of the week tho, I will unleash my new toy and see if I can hit 15,000 PPD.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom