The best games to for 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
well la de da, dhw200 has a girlfriend, and a paying job, and self respect

Im sorry everyone cant be as fortunate as you, some people have to live on food stamps and government cheese, and use the computers at the local library, but you wouldnt know anything about that on your high horse

(damn you)

Hey Kerpal, I know I'm fortunate, but I dont go rubbing it into people's faces. I made a little joke about Valve taking forever when releasing its games, and u immediatly turn it into how im a loser, and then turn it into how im arrogant, haughty, and naive`. Come on man, grow up. Lets get back on topic

"some people have to live on food stamps and government cheese, and use the computers at the local library"

haha.. But dhw, you gotta admit that this was funny.. :)

"The Juice is loose"
I defy you to find a sentance in the english Language that is scarier

Jesus Juice - Michael Jackson..

:D

dhw i was makeing a joke the whole time, and looking over my original post, i put the word "you" instead of "me"

taking it a little serious
i just use sarcasm and make fun of other people as a defense mechanism, so that they are so bust examining there own flaws they dont realise that i am in fact uglier than holy hell, with no futureor actual life apart from my computer , and in fact mildly retarded

and chankama actual the "juice is loose" was an actual OJ simpson qoute, when speaking to the press in his first pr speach after he was proven not gui;ty after killing both his wife and the only witness to the original murder, which in fact he did

nvm, lets just forget the whole incident lol. made a fool of myself, but what else new lol?

dhw200 said:
nvm, lets just forget the whole incident lol. made a fool of myself, but what else new lol?

...akward... lol ummm something else something else, the weather was... no you dont want to talk about the weather... ummmm

lol

greatest fps of all time- duke nukem 2 where you see the naked chick is in the bar
thoughts, comments, are girls still hot with such shitty fraphics?

Kerpal every time you post it is off topic, and usually annoying. You have been begging for friends, and I can guarantee youll make more if you talk normal and keep the discussion on topic.

sorry, piosenporkchop ill try to stay on topic, btw all those topics are just jokes, you know make everyone laugh, but from now on ill be serious

The only games I'm waiting for are the HL2 episodes (if that is true) or HL2: Aftermath (who knows Valve might miss their release dates again no surprise).

But the game I really want and hopefully will be released in 2006 is Stalker. That game's been in development to what seems like...forever. One poster is right, every month that passes Stalker at least technically seems less and less impressive. But then again I rather play a game that is not bug filled like BF2 and graphics don't make a game, gameplay does and Stalker's gameplay is why I want to play it.

Other than that unless if you count PS3 which I will probably buy there isn't really any other game that I'm anticipating for PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom