The best games to for 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon1

Banned
there alot of good games will be release at the end of 2005

quake 4 , tomb raider legend , duke nukem forever , age of empire 3 , prince of persia 3, need for speed mostwanted
and call of duty 2

i think these will be the best games for 2006
and specially for prince of persia and tomb raider

anyone have other opinions

i don't think UT2k7 is a good game because it is designed for multiplayer, it doesn't have missions and objectives like the games i posted and for gears of war i don;t have any information about this game
can u post screenshots for it

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Thats the game im dying for more than any other, including FEAR

The title Prince of Persia 3 on the new one bothers the heck out of some of us enthusiasts. The POP series is well beyond number 3. Even if it is just a working title.

halo 3 i am deffinitly looking foward to but i think it comes out for the pc in 2007 (for xbox 2006) i might be wrong so if someone knows for sure please correct me

Games i am looking foward to:

Rome: total war barbairian invasion (expansion to my favorite stratagy games of all time not including starcraft)

City of Villians (who isnt exited about kicking ass as your favorite supervillian, the second it comes out im gonna make a Dr. No character with plenty of minions)

warhammer 40k: dawn of war winter assualt (mabye not the greatist game but i am a big warhammer fan, GLORY TO THE THE TAU EMPIRE)

Hellgate London (looks promising, a first person RPG by the production team that made diablo)

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (so much fun teaching those silly rebels a lesson or two, especially with darth vader at your side)

Some of these games are actually coming out in alte 2005, but i put them on beacuse they arnet out yet and i cant wait for their release
*also with EVERY game i want, they always, and i mean always push the release date one year back (if you dont belive me than just think Medivel: total war viking expansion, it came out 15 months after the original release date, thats right i counted) :mad:

O yea, Company of Heroes is a strategy game by Relic, who made my 2nd favorite RTS ever, Homeworld. This game is WWII combat, and it looks sick. I know playing a world war II game is beating a dead horse, but this game really looks like something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom