The best games to for 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cannot w8 for age of empires 3, it will rule all! ive been playing since the first one and if there is as big a change from 2nf 3rd as there was 1st to 2nd i will thoroughly enjoy it
!

yeah i heard its gonna be great, CGW september issue has a great article about it, the thing im exited about is the "home city" for multiplayer, apparently your home city expands and grows after every battle and you keep it from game to game. and during the differnt maps you can costumize it depending on which you are, a warbird or a dirty peacenick hippie. (i think throwing in an RPG element to the game is a step in the right direction) however there are somethings that make the game sound complicated, you have to constantly supply every army in the field and towns outside of your home city, that might put a little to much micromangeing into the game, also one thing i found out that i really didnt like (although there are a bunch of european countries you can play as you cant play as the native americans, they are an npc though, and they can be allies. (By the way this AOE is based during the age of discovery)

However i also am really looking foward to it

lol, I don't really hate halo, I just hate the people who go on about it, especially when HL2 and Halo2 were coming, and everyone was saying either HL2 will pwn Halo2 or vice versa...

i'm not too sure about Quake4 though, Q3 was a classic, but using the Doom3 engine for it?

don't get me wrong, i don't hate doom3, i just think it will be a little different from the quake we have come to know and love. obviously it has to be different, but i'm not very optomistic about this one.

I'm really hoping Most wanted will be better than NFSU1 & 2. I enjoy driving, not being told how great/shitty my "sled" is. Catchup really irritates me too, there should be an option to turn it off in career mode.

EDIT: Woops, forgot to mention my beloved WW2 shooter, Call of Duty, if CoD2 is as much better as CoD is than MoH I will cry for joy :D

oh god how could i have forgotten COD2, Raekwon the chef thanks for reminding me, im getting it for the intelligent ai alone (personally the original call of duty was the only singleplayer ww2 shooter worth talking about)

maroon1 said:
i don;t know why some people here like ut2007 what is good about it

Ever played UT2K4? It was the game that basiclly turned deathmatch into a sport, supported a HUGE mod community, and basiclly was a load of deathmatch fun. NEver gets old.

UT 2007 is same idea, but updated gfx, different modes, different single player stuff, that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom