Upgrading CPU for Da Vinci Resolve issues

I
So report, how's the video editing performance?
Haven’t done any yet mate, got the reboot of windows done really late last night.. in work till late in the evening today but I’ll try get on tonight and see how it is.

can’t seem to find my 1TB HDD on the pc lol... tried a second cable incase the original was gubbed so need to do a bit of Googling to see what’s going on with it. Hope it’s not failed on me :(

It fits lads just my error haha! There’s a slight gap between the mother board and the case that the lip end of the gpu goes into ...
Honestly over the moon haha!

I

Haven’t done any yet mate, got the reboot of windows done really late last night.. in work till late in the evening today but I’ll try get on tonight and see how it is.

can’t seem to find my 1TB HDD on the pc lol... tried a second cable incase the original was gubbed so need to do a bit of Googling to see what’s going on with it. Hope it’s not failed on me :(
Check disk management to make sure it's online and initialized.

Had it plugged into the ASATA3 port as this was where it was on the previous board. Checked online and someone said they had to plug it into the SATA3 ports, done it and it’s came up now :D

Attachments

• 8721EB6F-55EF-4F68-B133-83FD2A2621F1.jpeg
    8721EB6F-55EF-4F68-B133-83FD2A2621F1.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom