SWAT team in FL shoots "armed" 8th grader

Status
Not open for further replies.
story.gun.jpg

When you have that pointed at your head by someone in a "tactical position," trust me, you'll shoot.

lol yeah dude, we aren't cyborgs, you wouldn't be able to accurately judge the barrel size in a situation like that where you don't necessarily know what'll happen

Besides, we don't know that it fired BBs, it could've been something else, so I'm not sure the size is 4.5mm.

This one guy decided to play Russian Roulette with a Pelet gun...a pistol...anyways, he pulls the trigger...sure enough it fires off....shoots..cracks his skull...a peice of his skull punctures his brain and he drops dead instantly.

I remember seeing on TV this kid accidentally shot his brother in the back of the head with a daisy 990 BB gun.....not using pellets, was using a normal BB, it entered into his little brothers head. The kid lived but it made him mentally retarded.

That is NOT a BB gun, it is a high powered CO2 pistol..... Very deadly at close range, I was shot by one and it went thru my leg.... Very deadly, very powerful, and can be bought at my local walmart for around $70.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom