SWAT team in FL shoots "armed" 8th grader

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have the full right to shoot him if he Point a gun at them? if you were swat would you hesitate to shoot someone you thought was a threat?? I dont think so, the kid is an idiot and pretty much deserved it

Just a note. As a part of training, cops do get tasered and peppersprayed. So, they do know how it feels.

Also, it was a pistol. Read the article.

God thats crazy, That kid is jsut ****ed up in the head. He wanted to die well its his fault for bring that bb gun to school. But ywea the SWAT knwos what there doing you cant tell if that bb gun was a 9mm man look at the picture. If i was that cop i would of shot that kid too. he cliamed it was a 9mm so hi you cant tell it looks like a reall 9mm. But where did they shoot the kid at is waht i want to know it didnt say where at the body nor the gun they used.

but i have yet to see 1 good reason why they didnt use any other method to aprehend him if he was held up in a bathroom?

well there stupid for one we all know most cops are for someting like this. But we dont know what really went on so...

FireFox said:
Anyways, we all could sit here all day and point fingers, but lets just make this simple and blame Bush. It seems that he gets blamed for just about everything that makes national news nowadays.

Hillary Clinton is gonna blame this on GTA: San Andreas.

Ok, some of you guys don't seem to know what you're talking about. The kid DID have a BB gun, yes, but he PAINTED it black. Guess what, when they comapred the BB gun and a REAL gun side-by-side on CNN, they looked THE FREAKIN SAME. If I had seen that gun aimed at me, I woulda shot the little **** myself. He painted the whole gun black, even the red tip of the gun that distinguishes it from a real gun.

How would the police have known that the boy was inside the bathroom unless they went in. And when they went in, they had a gun aimed at them. Not much time for a flashbang, eh?

Turns out the guy had put aimed the gun at his classmates and also put it up to his own neck. Replace the BB gun with a real one and you have an idea of what the rest of the school thought.

The most that most of you know is a flashbang stuns someone in SWAT 4.
You can easily google and find out specs and videos of weapons. Its not hard nowadays to figure out a specific weapon does to any human. I personaly think the officer did right. If the ******* would have pointed a gun at me w/ intent to harm i would have shot him point blank in the face. My life is more than his because he wants to shoot himself. Also if he had it DISGUISED as a real weapon then how the **** would you tell? I have a fully automatic airsoft gun that looks like a real **** gun, metal and everything. They did the right thing and bringing justice like that is more of a way to bring crime down. I dont blame them for what they did at all and i think they should do it more often. If he is stupid enough to do something like that then he is more than willing to pay the consequences for his actions whether it be meeting bubba in jail or being shot point blank. Using tasers and stun grenades are the ***** way out for a criminal. If they know they arent gonna get shot and killed they will just do it again.

Ridlyn said:
Hillary Clinton is gonna blame this on GTA: San Andreas.

Yea, CNN talked to this one guy who shot a classmate and his principal in 1997 or something. He used a 12-gauge Shotgun. Anyways, he said that his mind didn't recognize that when he shot people, they would run and try to get away from him. He said that he had been playing the original DOOM and the enemies always came at him in those games.

BS. I say people kill others in games so they don't have to kill people in real life.

I hate GTA, btw.

Video games are not an influence. Then again it says mature for a reason, not LET 8TH GRADERS PLAY THIS!!!!! *****, its all the parents on games im sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom