Rocket League (PS4)

This definitely the most difficult curve in RL. There is a practice mode where you can learn to work on jumps better. Obviously, playing in real games will help. But for the basics this helps. There is also a single player career mode.

Agreed. The Exhibition mode on Pro level is a really good way to get a feel for what you will see when you get online. Use Rookie to get used the control basics and Pro to learn viable strategies for attacking and defending.
I am hoping that we have enough people tonight to do some private matches with just our RL friends and the GH/TF people, so if you want to learn and play against live people in a relaxed environment jump on in with us.

...so if you want to learn and play against live people in a relaxed environment jump on in with us.

Yeah seriously. Cause I'll play defense/support/goalie, and Omo will play aggressive/striker. So if we do 3v3 or 4v4 then 1 or 2 people can kinda play with Omo and get a really good feel for the game with low pressure.

Time to get a PS4
I think not.

Yeah, we have good team with our two styles. I think we lost once last night in the 10 games we played. It was awesome beating that 13-0 team two games in a row. Feel like I am getting better every time, but still mess up on some goals/shots that I feel like I should make. Should be a mess of people on again tonight.

I really hope they can figure something out with this. It would be great to play with you and Carnage.
Yea me too. I was really pumped to play with a bunch of people that I know have it. Was disappointed when I found out cross platform isn't completely there.

I think not.

Yea me too. I was really pumped to play with a bunch of people that I know have it. Was disappointed when I found out cross platform isn't completely there.

Well that's unfortunate - guess I'm not getting it for sure now then :p.

Played a good bit of this. Didn't see anyone else on it last night from GHers except Omo and lastplace. Slay would've but he has the worst internet ever.

Lot of fun last tine. Lot of be trolling Omo's rl friends, most notably Ian.

I am still shocked at how good lastplace is with a Guitar Hero controller at this game...just wow.

Played a good bit of this. Didn't see anyone else on it last night from GHers except Omo and lastplace. Slay would've but he has the worst internet ever.

Lot of fun last tine. Lot of be trolling Omo's rl friends, most notably Ian.

I am still shocked at how good lastplace is with a Guitar Hero controller at this game...just wow.
Lol "I've been driving backwards this entire time"

For anyone curious. Lastplace had to use a Guitar Hero guitar controller because his gf commando crawled from the bathroom and popped up out of nowhere in front of his face. His DS4 controller went flying and broke so the GH controller is all he had available.

Back
Top Bottom