Regarding god saving the kittens-

Status
Not open for further replies.
qiranworms said:
Aren't humans omnivores naturally, not carnivores? :confused:
umm that's what i said, may have not worded it clear enough, but i think Nubius took over in that department...

here's what i said:
YOU WERE BORN TO EAT MEAT, and PLANTS!!

Nubius,
i wholheartedly agree...

you said take it up with god... i said it's wrong IMO to go against him and the way he made us...
i didn't want to bring up the plants have feelings too, but it's true. Talk to a plant and it will grow better... this is due to much more than the CO2 in your breath!!!

http://www.gardenseeker.com/do_plants_have_feelings_.htm

HOLY you know what... Plants eat MEAT!!!! when did this happen? :::little shop of horrors theme plays in head:::

http://www.thacker.plus.com/plants/stbdd.html

eat that?!!!?

was touched it fired off a wave of electrical activity almost identical to the nerve impulses, or action potentials, produced by animal neurons

hey, it's true!!!

no grit on the sand lady, sorry

Look...it's simple.

If God was against the killing of animals for food, all the lions, bears, rats, and every other carnivor on the planet, would have been smited into oblivion eons ago (or never created in the first place).

In fact, our higher intelligence and reasoning doesn't drop the fact that we (humans) are still animals, and omnivors at that. We eat meat. We have to kill something to get the meat (I've never had a pork chop come out of my toaster or fall from the sky).

If you don't like meat because you think the way animals are slaughtered in farms for meat, fine....but you're not against eating meat...Sorry, hate to break it to you... No, you're against inhumane treatment of animals.

Truth is, most of the time the animals die instant deaths. So the real creulty comes in the way they're kept (good god, have you seen how chickens and pigs are kept in mass farms?). Go protest that..

FoxyLoxy said:
Harper posted the pic about god killing a kitten every time someone spams... Its tempting me to spam a little, I hate cats. I have plans to build a huge trebuchet come spring and.. am going to ask my cat to have babies so I have something worthwhile of my sling to launch across my road into the lake. Kittens weigh only a few pounds right? with my new trebuchet calculator I figure with 600lbs of counterweight I can launch a 5 lb cat about... 481.9 ft!!! SWEET!

Could some one please remove this thread..... I do not what to have any thing to do with some thing that is sick as that.
Or at least remove my handle. :rolleyes:

Okay, I use the GOD KILLS A KITTEN thing to taunt and make fun of the spammers and scammers out there. The whole thing of "Spare A Though For The Kittens" is just there to taunt those people that they are doing a very evil thing.

And (coffession time here), I am not a big fan of cats or kittens either.

However, with all that sead cats and kittens are basically living creatures and me personally is actaully the against things like animal cruelty. (IE, Some one doing out of there what to kill an animal as they have nothing better to do)

Please note that I have been known to report people to organisations like the RSPCA.

Joke or No Joke, I am not laughing.

Wow, the first post was on how Foxyloxy wants to launch kittens 500 feet into the air, now were debating on whether eating meat is good or bad and its ethical purpose in society.

(I've never had a pork chop come out of my toaster or fall from the sky).
lol, one can only wish

You psycho veggie fanatics are getting out of hand and need to get in touch with reality. Maybe it's the lack of the protien your body needs to function...I don't know. Anyway, I'm eating my steak, I'm having those eggs in the morning, put cheese on my sandwhich and pass the milk. And if you don't like it, fk off and die.
Double lol and 100% agreeance.

But for a good argumeant you need to shows plusses and minusses on both sides. I think you were all one sided on that arguement.
I see your point, but it's really not the case. I don't find there to be any positives for being vegan. I've never met a vegan who didn't sit there and try to tell me their way is healthier and what I do is wrong...so IMO being a vegan has a negative impact, because it turns whoever decides to be one, into a person with non-realistic views on humans as a whole and health.

The point that I said that goes across everything, vegan, vegetarianism, meat eaters, is the simple fact that 'Having a routine eating schedule, exercise, and good sleep' will keep you healthy. Those rules apply across all grounds.

I don't have a problem with someone being vegan, I have a problem with them copying stupid texts that say 'not eating meat is healthier' because that is complete BS.

Go tell that to the guys who eat 5lbs of meat a day and are in the Mr. Universe type pagents that they are unhealthy...that is if you vegans think you have the guts to go tell someone who's obviously more health concious than you could ever be that they have an 'unhealthy' life style.

My main point is this and simply this:

'Having a routine eating schedule, exercise, and good sleep' will keep you healthy

You don't see me trying to tell others that my way of life is better, as that's just ridiculous and simple minded.

TheRecluse said:
I have a question. All of you who are disgusted with the cruelty to the cat/animal abuse... do you eat meat? do you consume dairy products or wear clothing made from animals?

milk, cheese, and ice cream doesn't require killing cows or goats to produce them. as for chicken eggs, if they are still unhatched and in the early stages of growth I don't think that as killing. as someone pointed out there is a difference between eating meat and torturing animals. I don't understand how they can both be considered animal cruelty.

Oh and BTW, that lady who ate sand was on the local news here, so I doubt any article relating to it can be found.

It was just merely a different form of looking at the current topic, so don't look too much into, but I promise you guys it was on the news lol

EDIT: Oh I did find this though on a medical site:

What are the symptoms of Anemia ?
General malaise, weakness, fatigue, breathlessness on exertion, palpitations, angina.

Desire to eat sand and clay.

Menorrhagia common in women.

but yeaaaah supposedly she had been eating sand for 30+ years and it showed her filling up a nice big bucket during the news cast. Doubt she had anemia

Does the ability to do something justify the act?

I am able to do many things, but it does not make it right to do it.

If you read http://www.chreese.com/veganism.php you'll see that if everyone lowers their meat consumption we could feed millions of people around the world.

Face it. Veganism (done properly) IS healthier, there is no denying that.
Every meat eater brings up the argument that killing plants is just as bad. But plants do not have a central nervous system therefor they do not feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom