Red Alert 3 Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Yeah I noticed that too ak XD The allied and soviet girls are smokin.

I'm not too partial to your imperial assistant though :/ Imperial campaign is fun and all, but def lost a couple points in the eyecandy dept. LoL
The end movie in the allied campaign was pretty funny.

i just played imperial and they have Kelly Hu (the girl from Xmen 2, wolverine girl) and i'm not really into asians and kelly hu is pretty hot for an asian but not as hot as the allied and soviet girls.

red alert 3 has a pretty interesting storyline / cutscenes. Its actually just fun to finish the mission in order to wtach the cutscenes. its like playing a story.

I didn't recognize her. She was pretty hot in Xmen 2. Red Alert 3 didn't do her justice at all :/

And yeah I'd say the cutscenes were just as fun as the game itself lol.

The game have some bugs, but it is great game. I have completed the Soviet campaign, and I'm now playing Allied campaign

I do like that mission in the Allied campaign where you have to kill the mad US president at the end

The game have some bugs, but it is great game. I have completed the Soviet campaign, and I'm now playing Allied campaign

I do like that mission in the Allied campaign where you have to kill the mad US president at the end
thanks for spoiling it for me and others! i haven't finished the game yet!!!

D ildo

Heh...spoilers are always a serious problem in forums discussing games, a mod should get rid of that before more see it :p

In other words when you reply to a spoiler you are just increasing the chance that others read it :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom