Dark Souls 3

I am not over Dark Souls. Bloodborne was a great change to the formula and Scholar of the First Sin has been a blast so far. I don't plat these games so I can understand those that have feeling exhausted with the series.

I am not over Dark Souls. Bloodborne was a great change to the formula and Scholar of the First Sin has been a blast so far. I don't plat these games so I can understand those that have feeling exhausted with the series.

Im totally still not over Souls/Borne these are easily my favorite games of all time. I dont know why I like them so much but I can pop any 1 of them in and play for hrs.

Makes me sad to hear Ajacks is over them since you and Rhu were the guys I started talking to on GH and only cause i searched Demons Souls and the thread popped up and I starting lurking for a few weeks then I chimed in.

You all need to hear Manttooth play Dark Souls. He just sits there talking **** to every enemy he comes across. It is hilarious. "Look at this $%#^in guy. What a fat ***. Take that mutha #%@$aaaaa!!! I just shot you in the dick!" It was stuff like that all night last night. He would also mix in random moaning sounds that were pretty upsetting.

Last edited:
Played for 3 hours last night and still haven't found boss. Lots of secrets and shortcuts. Really cold level design and it just feels like Dark Souls (not 2). Some tough areas that require planning and patience.

you still about same level or you level up a bunch

You all need to hear Manttooth play Dark Souls. He just sits there talking **** to every enemy he comes across. It is hilarious. "Look at this $%#^in guy. What a fat ***. Take that mutha #%@$aaaaa!!! I just shot you in the dick!" It was stuff like that all night last night. He would also mix in random moaning sounds that were pretty upsetting.

Hahaha absolutely buddy. The moaning sounds were Dan. Not me.....

Back
Top Bottom