Dark Souls 3

I need to get back to this you should stop upping your SM and help me out friday night with DLC 2 and 3

Was listening to ENB podcast from E3 and I am so exited for DS3. Sounds like this will be end of souls for a bit also so that will be good. As much as i love these games I dont want to start getting sick of them

I'm excited for DS3 as well. I love the mystery when starting those games. Figuring things out is so much fun.

from what i read it sounds like they are gonna speed it up a bit. Which after bloodborne sounds good to me it wont be that fast but a bit faster. After going back to DS2 I felt turtle slow I mean I got used to it again but it sure felt slow. And i totally agree I cant think of any other game that's as fun to figure out than Souls/borne

from what i read it sounds like they are gonna speed it up a bit. Which after bloodborne sounds good to me it wont be that fast but a bit faster. After going back to DS2 I felt turtle slow I mean I got used to it again but it sure felt slow. And i totally agree I cant think of any other game that's as fun to figure out than Souls/borne

That is my fear about going back and trying to play the DLC for DS2. I am sure I will get used to it, but I don't want to mar my fond memories.

That is my fear about going back and trying to play the DLC for DS2. I am sure I will get used to it, but I don't want to mar my fond memories.

The combat is dialed back as far as speed but the frame rate pick up sort of compensates for it a little. You'll appreciate the depth of DS2 that just was not present in Bloodborne. I'll send you my copy of the game.

The combat is dialed back as far as speed but the frame rate pick up sort of compensates for it a little. You'll appreciate the depth of DS2 that just was not present in Bloodborne. I'll send you my copy of the game.

Thanks! I appreciate it. It will be cool to try DS2 again and see how I stack up.

Back
Top Bottom