Potentially the longest thread in history...

4770k only brings about 10% overall gain and lower power consumption. It's going to cost more and I don't expect the 3770k is going to drop that far after launch either. That being said, there isn't a point for an overpriced board with either setup.

I mainly like the Maximus Gene for the sound card and increased number of USB 3.0 and SATA 6.0, the board I had was woefully lacking.

Re: Today I have...

We got a puppy today. Rescue dog, mix between a pit and border collie, 14 weeks. She is so SWEET. Her name is Roxi.

20130320_215113.jpg

Heh... my brother has a pit / american bulldog mix named Roxy, and she's the sweetest dog I've ever met too.

Those breeds totally have a bad rep for the fighting-dogs that bred and forced to fight.

Today I studied and went to work.

Tomorrow I shall do the same.

Yaaaaay finals week!

Heh... my brother has a pit / american bulldog mix named Roxy, and she's the sweetest dog I've ever met too.

Those breeds totally have a bad rep for the fighting-dogs that bred and forced to fight.

Yea, it's not the breed, it's the owners. I actually owned a pit before and she was also the sweetest dog in the world and a total coward lol. Her dad stood half my height and he would attack you on site......with kisses. Both full blood pits.

So today/tonight insomnia is kicking my ass again. I slept for 2 hours and just woke up wide awake. Now I'm sitting here hoping I can make it till about 9 or 10pm so I can sleep totally exhausted.

Not entirely. Some motherboards like this one have a one up, but the thing is I know he wants to do some form of recording/audio production and the onboard can cause noise.
A cheap 30 dollar sound card also isn't going to have very good DACs or amps.

Some people apparently never learned that the men's room is not supposed to double as a impromptu meeting room. No one wants to discuss the progress of the test environment migration while they are trying to take care of business in there.

Yea, it's not the breed, it's the owners. I actually owned a pit before and she was also the sweetest dog in the world and a total coward lol. Her dad stood half my height and he would attack you on site......with kisses. Both full blood pits.

Haha yeah, my brother's dog is the same.

She's scared of the smaller dogs when they all play together. She'll go in for a quick "nip" and then back up right away, and if one of the other dogs starts chasing her, she'll GTFO there.

She's been known to attack though too... but with kisses and hugs lol. She'll jump up on you, and put her paws on both your shoulders and just lay her head on you.

Pry one of the coolest dogs I've seen; especially since when she sits up, it looks like she kind of has the batman logo on her chest haha.

Not entirely. Some motherboards like this one have a one up, but the thing is I know he wants to do some form of recording/audio production and the onboard can cause noise.
A cheap 30 dollar sound card also isn't going to have very good DACs or amps.

For what its worth, my Asus Xonar DG is about $30 and significantly better than onboard.

Back
Top Bottom