• Yes, use it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, keep looking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like the sprint user site: SprintUsers.com Message Forum
that one would allow me to accomplish my other goals.... as well as providing good read ability.

well, not the yellow, but that can be changed.
and a few other colors on it.

the other examples people gave... i was not a fan of OR I thought they were just about the same as the default (with different colors).

Question --- i didn't look for the answer, but maybe one of you know....

if we get a new theme/skin --- (i call it a layout).... can we then have multiple css so people can choose their own color?

question:

you think this skin is hard to read? the colors, etc.?

Cant see sidebar nor laptop image - Complete vB - Support Community

I know the black background around the outside of the forum area is black... but the background for the text is grey(ish) ... just like TF now??? no?

I saw some of you say the "dark" colors made it hard to read, but most of the reading will be on the white-greyish background?

anyway... I'm leaning toward the sprint user site or the original one (the link above)

The first one isnt bad but would require a lot of work to get it right for us if it is available. Since it would require all sorts of new icons and such.

The 2nd one the major flaw is that junk on the right side. We dont really need that information going with us every where in every forum in every post.

There are some really good ones in that 2nd link. I like just about all of them except for that one. XD

if we get a new theme/skin --- (i call it a layout).... can we then have multiple css so people can choose their own color?

Sure can. In a couple of different ways. Multiple CSS within one template or multiple templates with a slightly modified single CSS
(the 2nd option would be a nightmare when you wanted to update anything template specific)

I think the sprint forum one looks pretty good. Just change the yellows to blues like we have now and I think it'd look pretty good (other color changes too, not sure what off-hand but yellow would be the most obvious).

I actually like darker-themed skins, because they're easier for me to read (don't have a bright color being harsh on your eyes the whole time...dark backgrounds with lighter text is good from what I've seen. That's me personally, though...not sure if anybody will agree with me or not.

I actually like darker-themed skins, because they're easier for me to read (don't have a bright color being harsh on your eyes the whole time...dark backgrounds with lighter text is good from what I've seen. That's me personally, though...not sure if anybody will agree with me or not.

I do!

Blackle instead of Google all the way baby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom