Hit the link for the possible skin and cast your vote

• Yes, use it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, keep looking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ That one is good, but white text would show up better.

Mak's concern about the white borders on a dark background is a good one. That, and we don't want people thinking this is a goth tech forum.

trying to sum things up... keep them on topic of the new look and feel:

1) some like the dark looking theme (twisted dark)

2) some like the lighter looking theme (there are many, but i could see going with the sprint user site-- with blues vs. the existing yellow)

3) no matter dark or light -- THE contrast for the "message/thread area"... ie reading the text will have to be a "very dark text font" on a light background for the text. I don't think anyone can argue that for reading, dark text on light background is best (like a newspaper).
meaning... the area that you read, HAS to be easy on the eyes.
I don't see why either a dark theme or light theme can't do that?

4)i only want one theme, but we can create a 2-3 different color sets (css) and on the theme/look and feel --- we can tweak some button color, nav color or some simple icon type colors if need too.

PS. anyone know what theme/skin whatever... is the sprintuser site?
or is it custom?

lets try to get to some concensus :)

thanks

I signed up and shot the owner a PM asking about it. :D If you don't ask you will never know.

yea i liked the first one suggested by trotter but it doesnt have a tech-forums feel where as the blue fox still keeps the feel of things i think that is the one we should go for. so when do you guys plan on updating things again? will it be like the last big update we had where we had to wait a day or 2 for our accounts to be transferd over? or will it only be a visual change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom