Hit the link for the possible skin and cast your vote

• Yes, use it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, keep looking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee has already responded. ;) It is a custom job. he had some other things to say, so I forwarded it on to Larry.

Seems like a nice guy.

Lee has already responded. ;) It is a custom job. he had some other things to say, so I forwarded it on to Larry.

Seems like a nice guy.

Good stuff.

I still like that skin more than any of the others, if we could get it and modify it a bit for TF i think that would be the best choice.

I'll let Larry talk to him about the skin and designer and the other stuff... I just terrorize the populace, Larry holds the purse strings. :D

I hate the current one because it also hurts my eyes. But there are some things in that skin that I don't like either.. Though it definitely is a lot easier on my eyes.

been looking at skins / thinking what has been posted in this thread:

1) color is a big topic :) looks like we need a dark, a light and a default css page for you to choose???

2) a VB page has 3 main parts
a) the header
b) the vb navigation
c) the main forum/thread area

3) what if I create a header I want (that fits my needs for the future of TF) and you pick one of the color css pages that you like?

4) on most vb sites, the main forum/thread area is similar -- right?
the big differences come in the forum of different headers, different graphics and the overall background colors...

so thinking this could work --- however, coordinating the 3 different css with 1 custom header/theme --- not the easier, but very doable i think?

thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom