Hit the link for the possible skin and cast your vote

• Yes, use it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, keep looking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Larry said he wanted to do one theme/skin for the whole site, not multiple themes/skins.

This one has been thrown out so you can see the possibility. Overall, the skin is favored right now. If Larry does use it, it does not mean we will stay with that one forever. the goal is to move away from the default vB skin and give Tech-Forums a different look. We will continue to look for better skins, as Larry wants a unified look for when he gets the portal going (that's called foreshadowing).

To be honest it would be bad on our part to expect the whole community to like the skin move. It would be better as a whole to allow them to choose the skin of their choice.

Many people dont like dark skins. Others choose the default cause they prefer it. To change everyone over to the dark skin and expect everyone to like it and stay on would be one of the worst things we did.

While i can understand the whole look with the portal part. There is no saying we cant also create skins for the portal as well.

The one look for all would be bad. If i would have know that i would have voted no myself. I dont mind dark skins but they are not my choice everyday of the week.

To be honest it would be bad on our part to expect the whole community to like the skin move. It would be better as a whole to allow them to choose the skin of their choice.

I totally agree. I don't like that particular skin but I would like a new look myself as I'm sure the majority of members would also.

Why not create a new poll with various options (with respective links in the post) and pick the one that is most popular?

personally, the 'shadow style' from vbmode, maybe in a shade of blue, would be really sick

I agree with mak, one dark skin for everyone wouldint be a good choice.

Default, a light and a dark skin would be much nicer.

The layout of the forums is fine, all we need are different colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom