Official Unreal Tournament 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. It drives me nuts. I feel like I have to do every thing and I have lost twice already. If I defend the others never progress. If I attack they do not defend for me. I had like 160 points to my teams 20's and 30's

Nice. It drives me nuts. I feel like I have to do every thing and I have lost twice already. If I defend the others never progress. If I attack they do not defend for me. I had like 160 points to my teams 20's and 30's

Lol, EXACTLY.

The normal difficultly level sucks. I'm not sure if you can get the achievements with any other level but, "normal & insane". I played the campaign again with "skilled" and it was better, but still had a bit of what you explained above.

I found that in the campaign you MUST have human players on your team against bots. Then it becomes WAY easier. I think even All human players verse bots could beat "insane".

i am playing the campaign with my son...we are playing co-op over our lan.....great fun

Lol, EXACTLY.

The normal difficultly level sucks. I'm not sure if you can get the achievements with any other level but, "normal & insane". I played the campaign again with "skilled" and it was better, but still had a bit of what you explained above.

I found that in the campaign you MUST have human players on your team against bots. Then it becomes WAY easier. I think even All human players verse bots could beat "insane".

I had a few cards that I unlocked. Wish I didn't use them before. The one where it eliminates 2 of the other teams players would have came in handy. I gave up yesterday on it.

I had a few cards that I unlocked. Wish I didn't use them before. The one where it eliminates 2 of the other teams players would have came in handy. I gave up yesterday on it.

can you join other peoples campaigns after you forwarded the correct ports?

I honestly never see anyone playing UT3 but me and you chad :(

I haven't tried. I will try here in a second. I know I hear you, I never see any one else on. Timing is bad I guess.

Few questions.

Can you search MP rooms that have no bots? I'm sick of going into rooms and 80% are bots.

What is a pure server? That is one of the search options. I don't think it has anything to do with mutilators because there is another filter for that as well.

I play alot....chad and gabb....do you use xfire?

If so message me and i will play

well since I already use steam and ventrillo I rarely turn on my xfire and would think it would just be redundant to use anymore programs. I also think steam is the most conveinant since it already seems to be integrated to UT3 and most people automatically have it.

notice to all: if your playing UT3 and want people to join you, then either be in the Havok vent channel or on steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom