Official Unreal Tournament 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 full seconds of link gun is a lot of time for damage

anyways the UT AI bots have always "cheated" when it concerns certain aspects. In UT2k4 ( prob for 2003 as well ) it was discovered in the programming the AI bots actually follow your exact key strokes at higher difficulties with the link gun secondary, definately not fair at all :(

if achievements are your thing, keep trying. However much like with fighting games AI, I think practice against the bots can only take you so far and its more training worth to just practice with humans since bots don't move and shoot like humans do.

Many of the achievements "A LOT" can be acquired in multiplayer "against humans".
Obviously there are some that you need to get against bots. Like untouchable.

The God-like bots are pretty good man. I'd say there are only a small percentage of human players that can match or are better. May-be 10% if that.

I'm not really into FPS gaming to be UBER LEET AND PWNZER everyone. I don't care if I die. I only want to have fun.

Deathmatch is boring... Duel is ok. Warfare, greed, CTF, vCTF are what I like. Other objectives other than just trying to frag. (betrayal is ok. I'm not a fan of instagib) Team deathmatch... meh it's ok.

Hey what is the Titan pack all about? Did this come with my purchase of $11.99?

yes new maps, mutators, and 2 new game play mods ( betrayal and greed )

we gotta use Havocs vent server more often while playing, I need to be able to talk smack to my opponents during gameplay :p

yes new maps, mutators, and 2 new game play mods ( betrayal and greed )

we gotta use Havocs vent server more often while playing, I need to be able to talk smack to my opponents during gameplay :p

I'm not sure you will want to hear all my *****ing when I play haha :D

I would love to play with you guys....send me an invite on xfire...I am gridironwhirlwind

Can anyone get on Vent and tell me if they can hear me? I just installed it and setup my mic. Want to make sure it's all working right.

Thanks, I'll hang out for a little bit to see if anyone is around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom