Unreal Tournament 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

`Sn!pe651

In Runtime
ut3_ban.jpg

I have recently picked up a copy of UT3 and I have to say im satisfied. As soon as I got home I had to feed my drive and hop on the multiplayer. The graphics and the intense battles are what make this a charm. Everytime you engage an enemy combatant, which is frequent, within moments your hoppin all over the map trying to destroy them with your awsome arsenal of weapons. Some of you gamers arent to fond of "fastpaced futuristic unrealistics" and Im one of em...well used to be.. but hey thats what the other 20+ games are for, dont get me wrong I love tactical shooters, not to say UT3 isnt, but I do enjoy other titles like CS:S, BF2142, Insurgency 2.0, COD2/4, SF, TF2, and UT3 is awsome on its own and i want you to add to your collection of awsome. You may make the ignorant assumption that this game is repetative, but were given several fun game modes to aid that..

Deathmatch
Team Deathmatch
Capture the flag
Duel
Warfare
Vehicle Capture the Flag

The favorite? You decide. I like them all.

Many of you UT3 owners have probably already discovered the magic of tweaking the config folder. Which wasnt possible with the demo (bad move.) Those of you yet to discover Ultron's UT3 Tweaks - Epic Games Forums there are other guids but this one is among the most reliable. It should optimize the game play alot

Thoughts? Rants? Discuss.

Good to hear. I -almost- bought it this weekend, but figured i'd wait to see if circuit city puts it on sale. Have a 10$ off software coupon that expires wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom