New Hot Deals Thread

Microcenter is selling bulldozer CPUs with $100+ off of a motherboard.
That increases the value tremendously. If you can get a motherboard and a 6100 BE for $150, then you have an excellent budget build.

eNews Computer Parts: Processors, Hard Drives, Memory and More

I cannot find the "selected" motherboards, but in the email, they do mention 3.
Micro Center - ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS Socket AM3+ 760G mATX AMD Motherboard 075911
Micro Center - ASUS M5A97 AM3+ ATX 186981
Micro Center - Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 Socket AM3+ 970 ATX AMD Motherboard 925354

Edit: Link removed, it included personal information. Whoops.
There seems to be an issue with the deal registering online. When you add a mentioned processor and mentioned motherboard to the cart, you get a discount of 20-30 dollars, instead of getting the same motherboard free that the ad claims.
Likely a glitch, I hope that they fix it.

Ea origin has a few sales on at the moment, I just got an email through and me1 is only 3pound and me2 is 10 pound I will probably pick them both up to remind me of the story for me3 (plus I never played me1). Same deals for dead space 1 and 2 (3 and 10 pound).

A few other games as well like dragon age and mirrors edge.

yes they are activated on steam (the games that steam actually sell like civilisation V) the other games like crysis, battlefield and dragon age are ea games and therefore will have to be activated through origin. Origin are having a sale on the same games listed above (i mentioned in a earlier post) so if your planning on buying one of the ea games check origin for their price in comparison to amazon.

^^ if you want to check just to make sure click on one of the games (like i did) and scroll to the bottom of the page where it says this products forum, there is someone on most of them who has asked what it can be activated on.

yeah but that's the case with tons of ram. Worst case scenario for a lot of board/hsf combos it covers up 2 slots, but that should still leave you with 2 slots open and most people only run 4gb anyway.

Back
Top Bottom