New CS:S radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you seem to be a bit of a fanboy of SoF2 nubius :) I must admit i've played the single player game through twice and it was quite fun but from what I remember the grapics engine was shoddy and I don't remember being particularly impressed with the multiplayer.

the multiplayer was great. The graphics were good for its time. If you were an avid CS 1.6 player then you probably wouldn't like SoF2, but it's WAY BETTER DANG IT!

i just tried out css today. i hate it. it sucks. its massive. its a hack that is legal. whoever came up with that idea need to choke on one. lol. its a game so w/e. i just turned it off cuse i never used the old one anyway. i hope they change it back for you guys tho. or give servers the option on which one to use. that would make it fair for the people who turned it off b/c they are used to the old one.

My main complaint about the new radar in CSS is that it has a colored map of the area on it. This makes it confusing and a little hard to tell what's going on. It might help some newbies find there way around the map better but for the experienced player who has every map memorized, it's just distracting.

Ok, I changed my mind, the new radar sucks. I hate every part of it now.

I just love it when you kill a guy, and then the whole enemy team knows your exact location. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom