Need a game to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZEROFGH

Golden Master
I am getting tired of the games i have, and i really want some fun new game i can play. Or at least a demo

What i have

HL2 and other goodies (CSS, CS, DoD, etc)
BF2 and SF
NFS MW
COD2

I want something new to play online especially. Single player is ok but im more of an online type of person.

You have alot of FPS, why not try a stratagy game, (Rome total war, the new star wars empire at war)

I should go check out Rome Total War

Keep them coming please :)

**boomstick666 >> your sig is way to big, might want to use the 400*100 one, cause the max is 468*120, looks like its 500*200 or something

You could get the Battlefeild EruoForces expansion. ;) I dont know if its any good though. :confused: How about FEAR, Quake 4?

Yeah boomstick, your sig is 550x145. Better change it before Sig Santa sees it. :)

ehh, FEAR :freak: too scary for me. :)

Quake 4, never played any of the quake series, how's it like

The singleplayer is fantastic, but the multiplayer is the same as q3, but since u never played q3 the multiplayer maybe more fun to u.

Ridlyn said:
The singleplayer is fantastic, but the multiplayer is the same as q3, but since u never played q3 the multiplayer maybe more fun to u.

i loved the Q3 multiplayer, but my machine cant run quake 4.

you can try serious sam 2, it didnt get good reviews but it's a really good game, there's also mafia for PC which is a really fun game the story is great but the end is messed up and it only costs like 10 bucks cause it was released in 2002 or 2003.

you can go for rise of nations gold or rome total war if you want to try an RPS, there's also empires Dawn of the modern world, i dont think anyone has played it here but if your not really good at RPS games this is a really good game for beginners.

For RPG, dungeon seige 2 is a really good game and you can play online for free, if you love FPS's you can mix a little RPG in it with morrowind if you've never played it, or oblivion but i think the combat is too lame.

For racing toca Race Driver 3 is a really fun game, the first 2 versions of this games sucks and were very linear but this game is really fun with lots of extras like monster truck racing, lawnmower racing, go-karts, and alot more.

SWAT 4 is a really good game if you like tactical shoters, n my opinion it's just as nice as rainbow six but it has some thigns better than rainbow six and somethings arent better. also for tactical shooters there freedom fighters i only played it on the consoles but gamespot has a review of it for PC, but it might be hard to find for PC.

you can get demo's of all these games exept for the elder scrolls morrowind and oblivion.

No links just google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom