Lords of the Fallen

Yes - playing along - understood you guys were giving Carnage a hard time. LOL- yes totally have to adjust to this type of game- Very different than ME, Witcher, DA- so I am pretty NOOB. Now I cant find the guy you came to the castle with - found hidden hallway- but the door at the end is locked- How far into the game is it before you find the guy? Have no Gauntlets- is that normal ? Yes - have upgraded magic and have 2 spells now - definitely a game changer.

Yes - playing along - understood you guys were giving Carnage a hard time. LOL- yes totally have to adjust to this type of game- Very different than ME, Witcher, DA- so I am pretty NOOB. Now I cant find the guy you came to the castle with - found hidden hallway- but the door at the end is locked- How far into the game is it before you find the guy? Have no Gauntlets- is that normal ? Yes - have upgraded magic and have 2 spells now - definitely a game changer.
you eventualy find him just keep on exploring and killing. Thats what these games are about finding the hidden stuff and testing your skills. not very heavy on story in this type of game you really need to listen to the audio things you find

The Gauntlet basically functions as a magic wand. You find it automatically by progressing in the game it is impossible to miss.

If you are talking about the hallway you have to jump to, the key to that door is the item you were describing earlier that you couldn't reach.

ok - got the Key - angles was the KEY. Found the gauntlet- have to figure out how to use it- fires a projectile or some other stuff. LOL Fun but frustrating . Mixed my armor up so I am faster, yet have enough to take a few hits. Do you get additional points for using a full set of the same kind? New weapon called THE BUTCHER - light ax - yummy. Getting the hang of it now. I suppose it has the same type of learning curve of other games.

Figured it out - the Q = same as shield bash.

Last edited:
ok - got the Key - angles was the KEY. Found the gauntlet- have to figure out how to use it- fires a projectile or some other stuff. LOL Fun but frustrating . Mixed my armor up so I am faster, yet have enough to take a few hits. Do you get additional points for using a full set of the same kind? New weapon called THE BUTCHER - light ax - yummy. Getting the hang of it now. I suppose it has the same type of learning curve of other games.

Figured it out - the Q = same as shield bash.

Finding a weapon you like makes a MASSIVE difference. In my experience slow=dead, so I opt for swords and short swords with decent damage. Mantooth showed me a really nice move that will help you on enemies that are shielded or any others for the most part. If you are using tower or kite shield you can do a running "shield tackle" move by sprinting into mobs while holding the block key. You will know you are doing it right when your character holds his shield in front of him as you do it. The move requires surprisingly little wind up, and unlike the shield bash maneuver that has no forward movement once started, this allows you to cover a ton of ground. It will break defenses, stun and possibly knock down enemies with lower poise. USE IT!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom