****Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

I used that shield bc it has 2 rune slots and deals some physical damage when you do the running shield bash.

I need to take better advantage of the runes. Most of mine suck though. I have a flawless luck one in The Warrior and a common fire one in the projectile gauntlet. Not sure if I have any in my shield.

Well- made it back to the Judge- cant beat him- same issue I had with the Guardian- the stupid camera is soo slow to move I cant stay in the middle of distance ( sweet spot) to get him to commit to try to hit me, yet not charge me. And when he does charge, on my screen I dodge/jump/roll way out of the way ( really he is not even in the screen) - but he still hits me in the back - stuns me and then he hits me 2 more times before I can move and I am dead. So, after 12 or so tries- I am done with this game... Best I ever did was to cause him to disappear once. Also - my Ram attack damage over 120 - 210 on every other enemy. It is 88 on him. I am maxed out of Magic power/runes, etc. - so If your using magic to kill enemies, stop and get your ability to hit hard with a big sword up.

Well- made it back to the Judge- cant beat him- same issue I had with the Guardian- the stupid camera is soo slow to move I cant stay in the middle of distance ( sweet spot) to get him to commit to try to hit me, yet not charge me. And when he does charge, on my screen I dodge/jump/roll way out of the way ( really he is not even in the screen) - but he still hits me in the back - stuns me and then he hits me 2 more times before I can move and I am dead. So, after 12 or so tries- I am done with this game... Best I ever did was to cause him to disappear once. Also - my Ram attack damage over 120 - 210 on every other enemy. It is 88 on him. I am maxed out of Magic power/runes, etc. - so If your using magic to kill enemies, stop and get your ability to hit hard with a big sword up.

Use lock on. He should always be on your screen unless your back is turned.

When I use lock on it makes me move in a circle around him maintaining the same distance which is too close if he lunges i take the hit and it stuns me and I cant get away so I die , also being too close does not give the time for the delay of the Ram magic to work before i take a hit. IT is a weird thing on PC. No biggie - as I am getting ready to pull the trigger on either DA inquisition or Far Cry 4. This and Shadow of Mordor were my first games like this = had a good time. Screwed up on the too much magic - have 3 extra magic point shards I cant use, etc. So- right there is 3 extra points to put elsewhere. Also, wasted points I put into magic that I don't even use ( only use prayer and Ram). So between those 2 things I would have 4-5 extra points to put into strength /agility = much better warrior character. When I first began/started I was glitching bad - the game would not even start/load. Did several work arounds - so by the time I could actually play I just build a character that was default because I was not sure it would even start. I also don't like this type of game because there are no saves that you can reload from, they force you to replay the whole came to see what a different decision would cause, enemies weapons effect the space far beyond the animation of the weapon ( you dodge away and they still hit you in spite of your being far beyond there actual reach) . But, I think for the $37 it was enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom