****Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

When I use lock on it makes me move in a circle around him maintaining the same distance which is too close if he lunges i take the hit and it stuns me and I cant get away so I die , also being too close does not give the time for the delay of the Ram magic to work before i take a hit. IT is a weird thing on PC. No biggie - as I am getting ready to pull the trigger on either DA inquisition or Far Cry 4. This and Shadow of Mordor were my first games like this = had a good time. Screwed up on the too much magic - have 3 extra magic point shards I cant use, etc. So- right there is 3 extra points to put elsewhere. Also, wasted points I put into magic that I don't even use ( only use prayer and Ram). So between those 2 things I would have 4-5 extra points to put into strength /agility = much better warrior character. When I first began/started I was glitching bad - the game would not even start/load. Did several work arounds - so by the time I could actually play I just build a character that was default because I was not sure it would even start. I also don't like this type of game because there are no saves that you can reload from, they force you to replay the whole came to see what a different decision would cause, enemies weapons effect the space far beyond the animation of the weapon ( you dodge away and they still hit you in spite of your being far beyond there actual reach) . But, I think for the $37 it was enjoyable.

if theres no level cap cant you just do some grinding and go up 10 levels and spank dat a$$?

When I use lock on it makes me move in a circle around him maintaining the same distance which is too close if he lunges i take the hit and it stuns me and I cant get away so I die , also being too close does not give the time for the delay of the Ram magic to work before i take a hit. IT is a weird thing on PC. No biggie - as I am getting ready to pull the trigger on either DA inquisition or Far Cry 4. This and Shadow of Mordor were my first games like this = had a good time. Screwed up on the too much magic - have 3 extra magic point shards I cant use, etc. So- right there is 3 extra points to put elsewhere. Also, wasted points I put into magic that I don't even use ( only use prayer and Ram). So between those 2 things I would have 4-5 extra points to put into strength /agility = much better warrior character. When I first began/started I was glitching bad - the game would not even start/load. Did several work arounds - so by the time I could actually play I just build a character that was default because I was not sure it would even start. I also don't like this type of game because there are no saves that you can reload from, they force you to replay the whole came to see what a different decision would cause, enemies weapons effect the space far beyond the animation of the weapon ( you dodge away and they still hit you in spite of your being far beyond there actual reach) . But, I think for the $37 it was enjoyable.

This is why using a controller is necessary. You can back up while circle strafing.

As much as I like this game, playing it just reminds me of how good Dark Souls is. It is way too confusing to navigate. There are very few "landmark" areas to use as a reference.

As much as I like this game, playing it just reminds me of how good Dark Souls is. It is way too confusing to navigate. There are very few "landmark" areas to use as a reference.

I really like this game but it didnt grab me like Dark Souls does. I need to finish one of these days im at the end boss

I really like this game but it didnt grab me like Dark Souls does. I need to finish one of these days im at the end boss

I am running around somewhat aimlessly looking for the Cavern of Lies or something. My dude is so pimp that he almost can't die. Also, I have 30 human skulls and can't find the guy to give them to. I hate the layout of this game.

I am running around somewhat aimlessly looking for the Cavern of Lies or something. My dude is so pimp that he almost can't die. Also, I have 30 human skulls and can't find the guy to give them to. I hate the layout of this game.

i saw him once and never found him again

I know it would probably take away some of the difficulty, but this game would really benefit from adding a map in. It would make it much more enjoyable for me. Even if it was limited.

i saw him once and never found him again

He relocates outside of that temple. By the trees up to left after you pass through the arena where you fight the guardian. Hang a left at top of path through arena and then go down the stairs towards the first tree monster. Hang a right at end if oath and then go up the stairs and left again towards trees.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom