Just got a Gamecube, what games to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good thing i got my Wii on launch is all i can say...........

if u find a Wii, buy it. Dont wait, buy it, n then get rid of the Gamecube. I still have mine, because i put a SSBM sticker thing all over it, makes it look cool.

Wiis are all good and well, but as a 1 player machine, the gamecube still has a much better array of good games. I find the Wiimote takes less well to 1p type games anyway, and often, your just wishing for a GC controller.

Thats not to say that the wiimote isn't awsome, because it is. Just more for warioware/wiisports type games

Wiis are all good and well, but as a 1 player machine, the gamecube still has a much better array of good games. I find the Wiimote takes less well to 1p type games anyway, and often, your just wishing for a GC controller.

Thats not to say that the wiimote isn't awsome, because it is. Just more for warioware/wiisports type games

it's backwards compatible to GCN games, but the only thing i hate is that u have to manually turn off the system; cant use the Wii remote to turn it off :(.

one of the main reason i got Wii is because for SSBB n i knew the system was gonna be sold out because of the casual market Nintendo was aiming for, which obviously worked! Plus, ive always been a Nintendo fan sense NES. I still have a few NES games i grew up with in my time machine bag.

it's backwards compatible to GCN games, but the only thing i hate is that u have to manually turn off the system; cant use the Wii remote to turn it off :(.

one of the main reason i got Wii is because for SSBB n i knew the system was gonna be sold out because of the casual market Nintendo was aiming for, which obviously worked! Plus, ive always been a Nintendo fan sense NES. I still have a few NES games i grew up with in my time machine bag.

I can turn off the system with my wii remote....

lol, is that unusual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom