Just got a Gamecube, what games to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elperra

In Runtime
As the title says. I am not a hardcore gamer, I have the ps2 and do some pc games too. Just got the gamecube because I wanted to try it out. Another question does the game cube has the same grafics as the Wii?
Thanks.

No Gamecube doesnt have better graphics

The wii has slightly better graphics, not much of an improvement, Nintendo dont focus on the Hardcore Gaming side as the Microsoft Xbox 360 and PS3 Do

The gamecube has a GPU Core of 162 Mhz Nintendo GameCube "Flipper", and was reportedly clocked 50% faster at 243 MHz which is What the Wii's GPU Core runs at

plus other hardware on the wii is abit better

No Gamecube doesnt have better graphics

The wii has slightly better graphics, not much of an improvement, Nintendo dont focus on the Hardcore Gaming side as the Microsoft Xbox 360 and PS3 Do

The gamecube has a GPU Core of 162 Mhz Nintendo GameCube "Flipper", and was reportedly clocked 50% faster at 243 MHz which is What the Wii's GPU Core runs at

plus other hardware on the wii is abit better

Way to spout complete gibberish to confuse people v_V.

Really you can never go by technical details when it comes to video game consoles. If that were the case the PS3 would be significantly more powerful than the 360. The ACTUAL result is that most 360 games are quicker and/or better graphically. Why? It doesn't really matter.

The Wii STARTED at a level above the gamecube so based on history it should improve significantly over the next 5 years. Maybe something else will happen but you certainly can't count on specs to decide.

Furthermore don't say idiotic stuff like the Wii doesn't have "hardcore" games. Most if not all of the good games on the Wii aren't casual games. Zelda, Metroid, Mario Strikers, do I really have to go through the list?

On top of that the first year of a console's life is NEVER representative of the rest. The second year is what is representative of what happens. The DS didn't do well at all its first year and had some truly awful games. The second year on the other hand had great games released.

You can't treat a video game console like a PC. You can't go by specs and you can't make widely ranging assumptions.

It Clearly states it Is..

And many people and I have witnessed better Frames Per second on Most games Also, Graphics have improved but not Alot.. Games such as Resident Evil.. Theres no Difference At All

someone's a little too angry.
the original poster asked an innocent question about the comparison of graphics, that's not idotic nor are Nvidiadude's comments gibberish.

I'm a Nintendo fan, have my gamecube and watch my nephew play his wii countless times. Wii's graphics are better, but not by far and definitely would look disappointing on my hdtv.

Games to get for GC, I only have a handful:
Tales of Symphonia
zelda
crystal chronicals
soul caliber ii

not much, but that's all I like :D

someone's a little too angry.
the original poster asked an innocent question about the comparison of graphics, that's not idotic nor are Nvidiadude's comments gibberish.

I'm a Nintendo fan, have my gamecube and watch my nephew play his wii countless times. Wii's graphics are better, but not by far and definitely would look disappointing on my hdtv.

Games to get for GC, I only have a handful:
Tales of Symphonia
zelda
crystal chronicals
soul caliber ii

not much, but that's all I like :D

Thank you for your comments. I just got back from my holydays from Cancun Mexico, that's why I haven't reply. Thank you everybody for your replies. Now I will try to buy Zelda and Resident evil and enjoy my gamecube.

sorry but ps3 IS faster than the xbox 360... while ps3 games run at a TRUE 1080P xbox 360 runs at a lame 720p... huge difference in pixels ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom