Its A Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i never talk shit to anybody, i am a nice guy who minds his business, i only talk shit "back," so if you want to talk crap then go ahead i'll talk crap back, and if you want be nice then i can be nice too.

jinglebob said:
OMG you people havent realized static is a transvestite,
i can tell with 3 reasons
he types gay
hes a homosexual
and likes it in the ..... you know

oh and im probably right

WTF
a) how the hell can you "type" gay??
b) prove this... id like to see proof of me being gay because i didnt think i was.. but apparantly i am because i type gay...
c) ass? wow... GREAT comeback.. once again.. proove it!

hard_assteel said:
hey diablo2 i havent talked to you lately buddy, wait i havent even talked to you at all ahahah, so you think your smart? thats cool that you "think" you think too much.
1st off diablo2 i dont work at walmart pussy.
2nd off if you read carefully on what i had to say you will find proof and facts, that is if you know how to read.
3rd diablo2 is for gay people
4th i'm mexican and i'm not a wigger
5th i made 30 grand in commission last month selling real estate.
6th people like me thats why started my post, i run shit, look at this whole post and how interesting it is. People care because they respond back to me.
7th hustling is a term used in the work i do

oh yeah and i forgot to say that you are gay shittalker, just like the rest of them, i never said anything to you.

1.) how am i a pussy for saying you work at wal mart?
2.) again, you mention gay, use a real offensive term instead?
3.) people respond back to you because you're a retarded asshole that has the mind of a 10 year old
4.) hustling...real estate....mm hmm....?
5.) great! you made 30 grand this month, good for you buddy, now leave us alone
6.) i can read much better than you; the only thing you've learned in school is how to hop the borders

jinglebob said:
i have dont programming and its not THAT fun, ooohh im sitting on my ass getting fat and blobby, look im diablo im a puddle of fat!!!

erm yah, then may be you shouldn't comment :D with your grammer??! you have or you don't? you can't "have don't"..

jinglebob said:
OMG you people havent realized static is a transvestite,
i can tell with 3 reasons
he types gay
hes a homosexual
and likes it in the ..... you know

you use gay like it's an insult?? Even if you call me gay, first of all, i wouldn't mind, because i know what sexual orientation i am.. second, you have already established yourself as the crackpot of the forum, so no one will believe you anyhow..

jinglebob said:
no diablo you aren't "gay" and i mean "types" in a gay manner, but you probly didnt see that because you dont know your sh*t, you are a cool guy, everyone should praise you because you know everything about everything!

yea, everyone in your fuc.ing country should get down and their knees and praise to me

and seeing what you've done (made multiple accounts to flame people on forums), you're probably some nerd/loser who's bad because you lost all your stuff when a virus hit you and your norton anti-virus couldn't do anything

arguing_internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom