Its A Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard_assteel

In Runtime
In my opinion i think that the anti-virus software companies are the ones putting viruses on computers, Imagine how much more money they can make when they send more and more viruses out out on computers. Its the difference between making a billion dollars or not making a billion dollars. Have you noticed that the majority of viruses out there only infect windows? Because the businessmen know that they arent going to make any money putting viruses on linux computers, they know they can make A LOT more money infecting windows because the majority of people use windows.
And people make money in spyware and adware in various ways
1. anti-spyware software businessmen put more spyware in computers to sell more software.
2. spyware and adware are solicitations.
3.They jack your personal @##$%
Now think about it, the majority of people use windows, and the businessmen know they arent going to make money by infecting linux based software because the money is in infecting windows.
Don't trust the software security companies! They are the mafiosos infecting your computers in the first place!

please comment on this article i want to hear everybody's opinion

desiboi said:
What have you been smoking latley?

Whatever it is, please stop. Its bad for your health, and you can get addicted to it. Although I think you might already be addicted enough. Anywayz, try and seek help, there are people who can help you quit, or atleast try to.

Comment 'nuf for you?

Have you EVER USED a Anti-virus?

hard_assteel said:
In my opinion i think that the anti-virus software companies are the ones putting viruses on computers, Imagine how much more money they can make when they send more and more viruses out out on computers. Its the difference between making a billion dollars or not making a billion dollars. Have you noticed that the majority of viruses out there only infect windows? Because the businessmen know that they arent going to make any money putting viruses on linux computers, they know they can make A LOT more money infecting windows because the majority of people use windows.
And people make money in spyware and adware in various ways
1. anti-spyware software businessmen put more spyware in computers to sell more software.
2. spyware and adware are solicitations.
3.They jack your personal @##$%
Now think about it, the majority of people use windows, and the businessmen know they arent going to make money by infecting linux based software because the money is in infecting windows.
Don't trust the software security companies! They are the mafiosos infecting your computers in the first place!

please comment on this article i want to hear everybody's opinion

you.are.stupid.

What are you smoking? Can I have some too?

hard_assteel said:
In my opinion i think that the anti-virus software companies are the ones putting viruses on computers,
You are not the first person to say thing this to me.

And again I am simply rolling my eyes. :rolleyes:

wat r u going to do about it?
if u go on a non buying anti virus strike....guess wat....ur comp will get screwed over....really, wat r u going to do. this world is full of dirty deals and crap.mmm im bored.

virus makers write viruses for Windows because it does more damage. that's why Linux and OS X don't have any virus problems.

I use a free antivirus program anyway, which is far better than 99% of the paid ones.

Joeisalsocool said:
can you honestly sit there and tell me that your computer runs beautifly without an antivirus program?

Give me some proof.
Shooting yerself in the foot, eh?

I've got three computers at home that don't have AV's and work beautifully.

....they're not connected to the web! :p

Anyway, seeing the possibility for a conspiracy in the AV-development realm is pointless. There are millions of other things that can have the same idea.

As a non-expert, how can you determine anything?

For instance, you buy UV-blocking sunglasses to protect your eyes...but how do you know it really works?

Car companies sell you ABS, but have you ever actually had to use it?

In some places, they put floride in the water to "protect your teeth" and part of your taxes/bills goes towards that. How do you know they've actually put floride in the water?

You buy Kraft cheese because it has "more calcium than other brands"....but how do you know they're telling the truth? Did you get out your chemistry set and test 144 samples of various off-the-shelf cheeses to determine their calcium content?

If a building contractor tells you that if you let him install firewall around your oven it will prevent a fire, how do you know he's not just ripping you off unless you've had a fire before and after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom