Its A Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
just for the record, this is not a "controversial idea"... It's on the same thing as saying there is a dispute among scientists regarding Evolution and creationism.. I do read the news from time to time :D

jinglebob said:
reread that first post it says "done" dont try to change my spelling into something it wasnt!!!!

i didn't think that you would go that low, but, for the record, i'm using opera, so all my history record is always intact.. since i have read your post, so i have that page in my history record, just a simple screenshot would do the job, and here it is:
screenie.jpg

OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD

is it time for him to get banned yet? he's broken like.. ten rules..

jinglebob said:
im done, i wanted to see how people react to controversial ideas(apparently very close minded) , and im not hard assteel either !!!!!!
Apparently, you're an idiot. You haven't been in the computer business 45 years. If my dad said half of this, I would blow up his computer in a nice, fiery manner. He has only been in the business 20 years, and he has better grammar skills than you, regardless of what this forum is.

Get a life, and I do sincerely hope we made you never come back to this forum.

In before block :D

lol omg i might actually want to keep this guy around.. ya know.. so we can call someone stupid.. he's the new forum idiot :D

(village idiot for those who didnt get it)

Man...these guys are riding you UP and DOWN!!!

ROFL

And for once, I think I totally agree with Harper...

...that yer a twit.

I'm not gonna even waste my time arguing this....which is saying something, I suppose. :confused:

jinglebob said:
im done, i wanted to see how people react to controversial ideas(apparently very close minded) , and im not hard assteel either !!!!!!
TROLL

diabloII said:
don't ban him! i want this retard to stay for comedy value
I can drink to that.

stick stick stick :p

you said those words as well, although flame might be deleterious to your reputation when used inappropriatly, however it is perfectly acceptable against fatuous people such as yourself..

HA, i knew it, you spelt derogatory wrong, the only modorate level word you have used and you spelt it wrong..

you spelt it as: derrogatory.. please don't make me take a screenshot again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom